Post Your Screenshots!

This gives new meaning to overkill lol. I absolutely love it and approve!

1 Like

It’s not a structured garden , I wanted more of a place where you would take your shoes off and relax,if we had shoes or pants lol

1 Like

It’s a rampant biological infestation but I do like “Overkill” and I approve your approval lol :slight_smile:

It needs more colours!

Absolutely love it :heart_eyes:

Love the glass update

8 Likes

Finished my totem :blush:
Made from polymer clay and painted

36 Likes

Now how about wayfarer totem?) And i want to see some little spitters :3

1 Like

I may give something else a go soon :blush:

6 Likes

You going to go around hitting things with that to see who owns the plots?

5 Likes

And to know which colour it is! Then open the spreadsheet to see which planet it’s from!! :joy:

2 Likes

I may make a shop stand next to display it on :smiley:

2 Likes

I might have accidentally, on purpose, built a little something… (keeping it all small this time and not getting in over my head like last time lol) :slightly_smiling_face:

Little hidden workshop nearby…

Dunno what I’ll build next or where I’ll build it but, I’ll figure it out as I go. Feels good to be back. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

well i added the lights so i can see something when it rains. By the looks of it i am in the middle of nowhere^^

8 Likes

So happy to see you back!! :smiley: Beautiful work, really love it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Trickyy90 - That is so awesome, great work!! :+1::medal_sports:

3 Likes

Good to see you back!

Nothing wrong with starting small. At least you can say you finished a build :smiley:
that is my moto now too!

3 Likes

Interesting build… been watching it as I work on the North-South Planetary Parkway in your vicinity

1 Like

:thinking:

18 Likes

You got talent
Hands down

If only they were more than just display. It’s be great to use those to get horns from wildstock. :joy:

3 Likes

Ha. That’s great.

1 Like