Post Your Screenshots!

little from myself :slight_smile:

13 Likes

3 alive in the meteor! @Arkanjel

23 Likes

Hahah, revive brew and let a meteor land on you?

paid a visit. superb.

12 Likes

Looks nice from my area on the world

Not sure how many people out there have seen the redesigned Ultima Bes gate. It really looks good. I applaud the builder.

34 Likes

That is really cool looking. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow! :+1: Nice! Might have to tour and get some inspiration for my Vault there…

Yes, I have noticed, and it was like “wow” followed by “shouldn’t they wait for the new metal blocks?” :grin::wink:

they left some space for them so they could add a few after

1 Like

5 Likes

It no longer is a portal hub, IT IS ART NOW.

6 Likes

I love Fallout I am very interested in seeing that vault whenever its done!

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: It will be a very slow project, very laid-back, but will be fun to work on here and there - some of the new blocks will do really great with it, I think!

1 Like

My Coil setup

4 Likes

here we go!

9 Likes

Lamblis grass have turned into black?

3 Likes

I saw this in my Gyosha settlement for a moment, but it turned back to pink. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hmm, now the grass didn’t turn back, just to explain this shot…

Initial experiment with trellis blocks… :slight_smile: Trellis blocks, lattice, and leaves into a trellis… Edit: Didn’t have enough for the roof so left it as leaves for now - actually, will probably redo this and change the color, this shade of pink doesn’t quite work as well right here as I’d like, as much as I like it.

Total aside, but then I see a new exo just hit… and I have to leave… I’ll be busy tonight with everything!! :grin:

Edit: Was only able to make a few pieces before I left but can already tell the filigree is going to make killer flooring here! :smiley: I think it kind of looks like a fancy carpet-

floor

8 Likes