Post Your Screenshots!

Looks great! :smiley:

Keep 'em coming folks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really love seeing what people are doing with everything! I wish I had had more than a few minutes to test what a few looked like this morning… I work slow, but will probably be posting a lot more over the coming week or so as I play with it more.

I like woodzzzz

1 Like

That would be foliage if you haven’t had a chance to look in-game yet. :yum:

Thanks for replying :wink:

Wow where do I get these

Few more random shots from around the Exodus…

20 Likes

Awesome shots, great stuff!! :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Ask for more shades of green and you shall receive :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

16 Likes

I gotta love the new deco wildstock carcass.

5 Likes

I knew I’d kept 10 seeds for a reason! Ummmmmm don’t mind the nails no dolls were harmed in the making of this screenshot…

New floors? Or Super Fancy Maze…I haven’t decided yet All that stone is now hidden away. These three storage blocks and more were condensed into the 9 chests with room to spare, and organized by type(Meta, Igne, and Sedi respectively) Too lazy to organize by color, which may come back to haunt me… That’s enough sleep deprivation for one day! Until next time on Oortian Horders :rofl::crazy_face:

7 Likes

This screenshot took a lot of dexterity (open storage then face away from storage and have the sign readable)… but loving this storage update!

48 smart stacks of White Rock :partying_face:

Ornate Stone Box - Black

9 Likes

Ok, playing around with it more, a few more renovated trellis shots… :slight_smile: I think I got that first one looking nicer now, used the lattice chisel on the side trellis blocks, sort of liked how that came out.

Next thing will be building a new one or two, I’m thinking. And getting new rooms with pretty filigree and all prepared! :smile:

13 Likes

just an idea post.

12 Likes

Son you shall watch over my kingdom in my stead. Everyone. Praise your new leader!

Twinning!

23 Likes

Warm orange lumber… from the one of the first exos… i knew i stored them for something :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I think ornate stone boxes looks a bit too tech/futuristic :smiley: . At least for my eye… could be the color too though

1 Like

Yeah, the front with two squares looks a bit like a plastic panel with two buttons to open.
At least on screenshots. I haven’t seen them in game yet.

here is some storage units i have done. from left to right
Plain Wood Chest (Warm Orange) , Ornate Stone Storage (Stale Cerulean) , Ornate Wood Chest (Night Orange)

5 Likes

oh wow, it looks awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it!!

@georgegroeg - Awwww!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Like father, like son! :rofl:

1 Like