Post Your Screenshots!

Thanks for posting them. Glad you enjoyed. Look @morey523 @LunaLynn

2 Likes

Thank you again, really enjoyed and appreciate it!! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice shots! Thanks for coming to see the dome!

2 Likes

Thanks, loved seeing it, great work!! :smiley:

If only Gleambow came before Halloween :sunglasses: :rainbow_flag:

12 Likes

We’re currently building a new cathedral near our portal hub, and it’s gonna be dedicated to @james

See what I did there? :smiley:

18 Likes

My new base is coming along.

I think someone wanted to see machines setups.

7 Likes

Makes me think of Dr. Stone

2 Likes

Meh… not enough machines

1 Like

11 Likes

Everyone doing some awesome big cool builds, and than you see me…

and yes i totally used the new storage instead of a real vase (i keep my money there hehe)

7 Likes

Great stuff, very impressive! :smiley: :+1:

Gyosha horizons… just a few shots taken while out Gleambow hunting, always love to take in the beauty of the skies. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7 Likes

It kinda looks like an oorty doll is in that

Awesome build! Still a bit on the dark side and if I was you, I would get bored with having to grapple up and down all the time. :joy:

Redoing the storage room (30% progress) :stuck_out_tongue:

Symmetry is perfection :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah. Lots still to do. Hopefully I can get enough black gleam to make some black gleam lanterns I think the black gleam will not make it too bright. But I think I have like 4. So might just put a basket out for it. There will be stairs as well.

1 Like

Leaving a few pieces for you on our shelf (well, the one next to it, other is full of loot, hehe)! :smile: Hope to get more!

Edit: You have three more pieces now. :slight_smile: I hope to have a showcase room for Gleambow set up down there under the house by the end of the day… help yourself to whatever you can use in there (if it is something I really want to keep, it won’t go in there).

1 Like

Oh awesome. Thank you. I’ve had tunnel vision lately and just building. I’ll come and clear it out later and drop you some things. I will be looking for black gleam if you get some your willing to part with. I can buy or trade.

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile: I’ll leave you all I get, I really don’t have a use for it in the things I’m planning. Might be some other colors of stuff down in the storage later you’ll like as well, I’m getting all kinds of things… ash, tangle, mud, glass… :smile: I love hunting these things so hopefully a lot more to come!

1 Like