Post Your Screenshots!

Shots while out randomly wandering and taking in the sights… :smiley:

12 Likes

Ha! Nice. I remember a while back talking to James and saying how we needed a whole Loot table revamp and how that LAST Cuttle NUKE shot was getting frustrating because somehow as it died it always hit you and would kill you even with like full health it felt like. He said, “Would a shield help?” My head became a bobble head, “Yup!” I’m glad to see they are very stylish. I hope they do the loot tables too! It kind of sucks killing an Elite Cuttle and getting 1 tallow and bone. lol.

5 Likes

So, what’re people making in Creative Mode?

Well, we still have to level in order to get plots, even though we’ve got enough Teaching Pies to outlast the heat-death of the Oortian sun. So while I was leveling, I decided to work on an abstract sculpture which I hope some of the game’s urban dwellers can appreciate.

I call this “Prestige Warrior”

5 Likes

the Give Item menu doesnt have the level thing like it does on testing? I forget the name at the moment.

… Does it?? I’d never seen it before, and when James mentioned the Teaching Pies I assumed that it wasn’t even a thing.

… I’m gonna check RITE NAO.

Found it in the OP

1 Like

Well, I misread the Cheat Skill Loaf thing… but I’m glad we had this talk while my sculpture was still hollow.

3 Likes

From the Aquatopian Embassy on Beckon :smiley:

15 Likes

I tried to eat a smart stack on testing but then realizes how long it would take to convert all those cubits to plots :exploding_head:

Anyways welcome to level 2000!

2 Likes

so you were sneaking around my city on Angel I huh @bucfanpaka :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m a huge snoop. :stuck_out_tongue: But I reward my fellow nosy citizens! :wink: (I was surprised how quick this one got found as out of the way buried as it was, it is empty now… I’ll have to move and rehide! I do disable the plinth discovery, haha)

15 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve done it again, as a continuation from my Halloween Oortling Doll Museum i present to you…

It may not contain a full collection but i hope to complete it in the future, it does contain some super rare ice coloured Oortlings acquired through the Oortmas event (not the ice you’d usually get from them). :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

12 Likes

@DrCyanide I have a Strong Mustard ice if you need it

All good i got 3 of it still :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like finding fun ways to use signs.

Oh and here’s my robots power source.

19 Likes

Just thought this view through the TNT Legend portal was really cool… stars on one side, beautiful sunrise on the other. :smiley:

15 Likes

Gleambow border :rainbow:
Don’t laugh at my mismatched goo farm, it’s a WIP :laughing:

14 Likes

Ok, this is a little different - watching @Mortuari’s stream of being on @JaceyLive’s hunt right now, and taking some screenshots of the stream! :slight_smile:

Edit: And from @JaceyLive’s view - at least 37 people on this hunt at one point where I saw the active player count. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

6 Likes