Post Your Screenshots!

Thanks! :slight_smile: Actually leaving the stuff there that is there minus shopping and portals - except one connecting it to the new place, shifted the portals last night. Stopping all work on it but not destroying it. Will replicate some of the ideas there at Raxxa, like a swimming pool and cemetery, just better (I hope)!

1 Like

Early Lovestruck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: shot, complete with a photobomb! :grin:

8 Likes

A few cool things I came across yesterday…

25 Likes

Oh wow, great shots and absolutely love that build in the second one!! :heart_eyes: I have to visit - and pose on - that! :wink:

2 Likes

Some really talented builders around here!

NGL…when I 1st saw the 2nd one from the ground, I thought it was a sock monkey. Then I was like “why is the sock monkey wearing a robe???..ohhhhhhhh” :grin: Hello Zeus! :sunglasses: (Not a knock on this amazing build at all…I just think sock monkeys are adorbs :heart: so that’s where my brain went 1st)

3 Likes

This is some next level light effects…
Looks like light reflections from metal/chrome or headlights…not sure what is causing the variations or reflections?(nothing is chiseled, just a row of gleam, row of stands, and rows of concrete)…very interesting :thinking: @james

5 Likes

8 Likes

Lol we’re trying to find ways to make that lightning bolt look less like a rift poop, still very early build but I like the way it’s going, thx for stopping by :grin:

4 Likes

I saw the building from a distance and had to detour to check it out…verrrry nice! Gray is a regular customer of yours (at @DKPuncherello 's Mall, I think?)

1 Like

yesss that is me :grin:, my cousin was supposed to build a fountain there and he surprised me with this crazy cool zeus lol thanks for checking our build out!

2 Likes

Amazing builds on Sochaltin I

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/competition-time-share-some-love-200k-100k

12 Likes

Another attempt at a block mod.
This is deco stone. The frame is taking the colour of the rock.

17 Likes

Dude come on that is too cool

1 Like

Thanks man. Still figuring it out. But We finally have a Titan in game. Lol. That’s my dogs name. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

:dizzy_face:
Can we haz this @james plzzzzz

5 Likes

What’s going on at :15, I see “est” in the stones…

James told me to start small. First thing I tried. Lol.

8 Likes

Do you have to stay below a certain file size? ie 5kb?

The files are small. And haven’t varied more than .1 KB I’m pretty sure they all stayed the same size actually. But be careful. Lol.

1 Like