Post Your Screenshots!

This is some next level light effects…
Looks like light reflections from metal/chrome or headlights…not sure what is causing the variations or reflections?(nothing is chiseled, just a row of gleam, row of stands, and rows of concrete)…very interesting :thinking: @james

5 Likes

8 Likes

Lol we’re trying to find ways to make that lightning bolt look less like a rift poop, still very early build but I like the way it’s going, thx for stopping by :grin:

4 Likes

I saw the building from a distance and had to detour to check it out…verrrry nice! Gray is a regular customer of yours (at @DKPuncherello 's Mall, I think?)

1 Like

yesss that is me :grin:, my cousin was supposed to build a fountain there and he surprised me with this crazy cool zeus lol thanks for checking our build out!

2 Likes

Amazing builds on Sochaltin I

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/competition-time-share-some-love-200k-100k

12 Likes

Another attempt at a block mod.
This is deco stone. The frame is taking the colour of the rock.

17 Likes

Dude come on that is too cool

1 Like

Thanks man. Still figuring it out. But We finally have a Titan in game. Lol. That’s my dogs name. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

:dizzy_face:
Can we haz this @james plzzzzz

5 Likes

What’s going on at :15, I see “est” in the stones…

James told me to start small. First thing I tried. Lol.

8 Likes

Do you have to stay below a certain file size? ie 5kb?

The files are small. And haven’t varied more than .1 KB I’m pretty sure they all stayed the same size actually. But be careful. Lol.

1 Like

… MAKE IT OUTTA BLINK THEN!!!

1 Like

You may be able to shift the diagonal sections up a bit so the bolt is a little more jagged. Doesn’t have to be smooth slopes. I think it looks awesome though.

1 Like

Okay one more. Blink variation. Still has one layer to go. But looks kinda rad. Some kind of elemental fusion block…?

12 Likes

Whoa…that is a block with some serious FX :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah. Maybe a bit outta control. Lol.

2 Likes