Post Your Screenshots!

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

17 Likes

Moon?!

Its orbiting!

14 Likes

Just taking the colony ship out for a spin. Needed to verify engine operation. Nothing to see here.

5 Likes

I got to spend a lot of time this weekend working on the build. Cut down what felt like a million trees, and dug out a few hundred plots worth of rock. It was definitely a good boundless weekend! :smile:

24 Likes

Absolutely awesome shot!!
And how I feel after a prolonged gaming session :laughing:

1 Like

Yay, it’s a screenshot thread again, to celebrate I will share a screenshot!

I finally overcame my fear of making a tree because I believed I simply was not capable of making a tree, it’s no masterpiece, but it’s a tree nonetheless and I’m pretty sure people will know it’s a tree without me needing to put a sign in front of it saying “this is a tree”. So I consider this a success!

29 Likes

I hear you there! My computer chair needs an upgrade. Felt like my character there too many times.

2 Likes

I really like the small lake next to it, and the gleam really shines well through the presumably white leafs

1 Like

Initially it was just one of those random holes in the ground… so I made a little pond… then I thought “TREE TIME” and now it’s another of many WIP that I will keep adding too slowly over time. I’m very proud of my attempt to nature.

Stark Azure leaves and pale cerulean gleam… I think. Shadow Cerulean lustrous trunks because flexes that’s right, I even painted my tree, haha

1 Like

Story of my in game life :laughing:

As you should be! And that foliage at night :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ripped out this section of my base. I can do better…

7 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

More night shots, primarily on Pheminorum. I just love seeing things at night.

10 Likes

So beautiful!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I never tire of just staring up at the sky in Boundless. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wouldn’t that be amazing though? :open_mouth::sunglasses:

1 Like

Seen at HSE & Illn on Sorissi

22 Likes

Totems would work amazing with lasers

1 Like

Every once in a while I’m reminded that the totem launches the warp augment to the other planet.

C’mon let me use that bad boy on a wildstock :exploding_head:

1 Like

I get a lot of double meteors when I enter my Gyosha base… a shot of one in the beautiful night sky, and a short clip of two coming close from opposite directions then landing. :smiley:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1234973841920643072

7 Likes