Post Your Screenshots!

If you use a solidifier does it not regen on the normal cycle back to the liquid?
Being only able to use it in plotted areas would make it useless when navigating lava while mining or gathering so hopefully that will not happen. As far as the Gleambow ice, It does not appear to be regening during the natural cycle so it will be interesting to see if it regens when the event ends.

I don’t think it works on lava anyway, pretty sure @Mittins tried it with fatal results lol!

Edit: I think now you meant the solidifiers? If so ignore me :smiley:

2 Likes

Not the gleambows but the regular solidifiers

sorry I had already replied. . We are just too fast

1 Like

Haha too many fast brews :laughing:

2 Likes

gleampops stay usable after the event ends correct?

1 Like

Yeah it will :slight_smile:

Ah that was a quote from Leah originally

2 Likes

yea i thought ive read it somewhere but i have had people tell me this aint true so glad it still is tho

thank your for the quote :heart:

1 Like

Just retagging my quote here :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot%20(7342)

12 Likes

Oooo, oooo, im one of those

VStxBrCyssRPO

5 Likes

Screenshot%20(7367)

16 Likes

as a man of culture, i prefer my gleambow double scooped. one scoop of dormant rock, and one scoop of active thorn. in my opinon, they are the best flavors

7 Likes

I always like taking shots of groups I come across… so if you see me wander in while grouped up, feel free to strike a pose! :wink:

7 Likes

Houchas in the Cookie Kingdom

11 Likes

I got shot :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

A very pretty gleam gleambow landed almost on top of me… :star_struck: This one was so lovely I had to take a shot before I destroyed it! :wink:

12 Likes

just wow!!

amazing city, amazing surrounding; started building nearby (just across waters on a gleam hills, west of the city center)
I’ll have more time to go back there and continue my project after the gleambow for sure :sunglasses:

9 Likes

:blush:

19 Likes

This is insanely well done, Missy ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes