Post Your Screenshots!

Not the gleambows but the regular solidifiers

sorry I had already replied. . We are just too fast

1 Like

Haha too many fast brews :laughing:

2 Likes

gleampops stay usable after the event ends correct?

1 Like

Yeah it will :slight_smile:

Ah that was a quote from Leah originally

2 Likes

yea i thought ive read it somewhere but i have had people tell me this aint true so glad it still is tho

thank your for the quote :heart:

1 Like

Just retagging my quote here :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot%20(7342)

12 Likes

Oooo, oooo, im one of those

VStxBrCyssRPO

5 Likes

Screenshot%20(7367)

16 Likes

as a man of culture, i prefer my gleambow double scooped. one scoop of dormant rock, and one scoop of active thorn. in my opinon, they are the best flavors

7 Likes

I always like taking shots of groups I come across… so if you see me wander in while grouped up, feel free to strike a pose! :wink:

7 Likes

Houchas in the Cookie Kingdom

11 Likes

I got shot :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

A very pretty gleam gleambow landed almost on top of me… :star_struck: This one was so lovely I had to take a shot before I destroyed it! :wink:

12 Likes

just wow!!

amazing city, amazing surrounding; started building nearby (just across waters on a gleam hills, west of the city center)
I’ll have more time to go back there and continue my project after the gleambow for sure :sunglasses:

9 Likes

:blush:

19 Likes

This is insanely well done, Missy ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ty :smiley: just need to figure out how to make it look less like a billboard now and fit in a bit better haha!

2 Likes

billboard on building looks better for me than alone standing ones: so maybe build a cute building behind it to make this a part of its wall?

build a house dedicated to the band with more art inside

The Chemical House Of Romance lol
or
The Romantic House of Chemistry

or
The House Of Romantic Chemistry

someone pls stop my brain…

3 Likes