Post Your Screenshots!

Looks great! I love the lighting :heart_eyes: you tired of castles yet? :joy:

2 Likes

Just wanted to match my neighbour :grin::grin:

2 Likes

An Ultima shot, and a couple of a build I came across running around Biitula - not a fan of spiders but this is really gorgeous! :smiley::+1:

14 Likes

Where is that? Love the chisel tower
Whatever happened to @xirex

2 Likes

Not sure the exact location/name of the Biitula one, was running around the planet tracking down shops, I’ll grab it if I see it again! Ultima chisel tower is Apt’s work right? Think I just saw that in another thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yep :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

“Inspirational” message Centraforge Edition.

17 Likes

The Galactica Dinner Bar inspired by:

Front:

Inside:

Need more work and some déco i think it’s a good start. What do you think?

41 Likes

That looks so awesome! Like a real diner! Well done!

1 Like

That is so beautiful, great job

1 Like

Fantastic job. I’d go bigger with the signs out front. Where is this. I’d love to check it out and give a little foot fall.

1 Like

Thank You for your feedback @Oortian @WinterFrost @georgegroeg . You’re right signs bigger would be better @georgegroeg. Based on Imoco TnT hub section Angels Hub or Dk’s Tree hub Same name. Really appreciate.

3 Likes

A little progress on my new Reapers HQ

And Semtex’s new garden.

17 Likes

That top picture is truly terrifying. I love it!

2 Likes

My “inspirational” message should be “Think about how much it costs before you break it (keyboard, mouse, monitor)” over the RNG raging :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What a good place you guys do a great job . Love the way it looks.

1 Like

Incredible work, @SenshiroSan and @georgegroeg!! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

RNG is being savage today. deep breaths

@Bethlehem take a deep breath and ask yourself how much did that keyboard, mouse and monitor cost you :joy:

1 Like

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Sasquatchville. Absolutely love this place - definitely the inspiration for my parts of Brown Town :heart_eyes:

Glad I get to come here most nights for the hunt :grin:

17 Likes