Post Your Screenshots!

Makes perfect sense. And seeing how all my predictions have been spot on, we can just add this to the list.

You know what they say.
2 + 2 = skeleton body paint.
Soooo… mystery solved…?

4 Likes

We used science!!!

and math

7 Likes

image i think the screenshot failed :frowning:

10 Likes

‘e World’???

Sovereign, Public, Exo…

Private?

CreativE???

6 Likes

hmmmmmmmmm… could be

“Bonnie World”
“Corrosive World”
“Tattie World”
“Titanie World”

:hushed:

10 Likes

E world… I worked at a rave club in my youth. All the Oortians would leave at 8 am looking like… yep you guessed it. Skeletons. More confirmation. I get what your putting down Ross. Nice work.

7 Likes

Oohhhhh…

:crossed_fingers: :grin:

Oh, and the first screenshot contained marble border. What is marble often used in? Tombs! What goes into a tomb? Bodies! What do bodies turn into in tombs? Skeletons! So there ya go, Skeleton Paint confirmed! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I wanna go to tattie world :heart:

2 Likes

Hmm, or ExilE world… they’re just going to add some lava death trap planet to send us to time out in for a few days when we act up here… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

We have this so figured out

We are getting to create furniture so we can store our skeleton body paint before going to our creative planet.

6 Likes

FurniturE World!

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the picture was referencing but I do have one idea I can’t share. Personally, I do think this isn’t related to Creative because that wasn’t on the radar and I couldn’t see how it could link Private Planets… unless they are looking to offer Creative Private Planets at the same time. A different skin could make sense but the UI was always a pain to deal with so I’m not sure why they’d spend time on it.

But, in relation to your comment, I can confirm that during a call I talked pretty extensively with James about how we could link “local creative” and “public Universe” worlds with portals and an inventory / character system. Basically how to make it so players on public could play on creative and vice versa in a way that would not introduce exploits or break anything in the game currently. Just give more option to players for player based content “creative” being made available to everyone. The goal I believe should be to open up every avenue for context on all game modes as long as we don’t break game rules or introduce advantages.

Based on my chat I wouldn’t expect any normal assets to come from Creative to Public but the other way around. BUT, I do agree that a new asset like a token or voucher or some type or reward should be considered if it makes sense or gives us some options for new types of game play.

2 Likes

While you boys and girls get all excited about the upcoming developments.
I wonder how the SouveriegnWorlds update is coming along
Or maybe DEV-HQ might want to merge 2 updates into one grand package for us :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

But we are getting off topic on this thread
Back to some pictures from another beautiful EXO-world.

13 Likes

I made some storage on my island.

Temporary until I get a planet I love.

11 Likes

Making concrete requires huge amounts of water so I built a water farm for convenience below my concrete plant

, it’s open to everyone . Located in Bastion on Maryx .

13 Likes

Sadly we can no longer moderate this thread. I’m guessing it’s because there are too many posts for any operation to complete within the maximum time set for jobs on the forum.

:framed_picture: :wave: :cry:

45 Likes