Post Your Screenshots!

Shedu Tier caves…love the new lighting!

8 Likes

I ain’t scared of lava! I have liquid-breakers!!!

6 Likes

My first “Star Gate” is a bit of a fail lol. Needs a plumber .

10 Likes

So many possibilities :slight_smile: , such an amazing update !

8 Likes

The nightlight is nice.

8 Likes

Just got on and saw everyone talking about lighting.
I do think there are things that have been darkened too much (shop stands, trees, shop space has less light now…). I do like the increased detail, transparent water, and beautiful lighting in areas.

Here are just a few quick pictures from my workshop, and Gyosha builds.

Workshop

Noticed the change in water

Sanctuary (Still in Progress, need plots lol)

Tree Garden

From Tree Garden facing Sanctuary

(Time to mess with water and farming!)

13 Likes

So I really need to make a submission to the new lighting era. I spent the evening tweaking my reshader to match the lighting and I think it’s dialed in pretty nice now. So here are some 2k Ultrawide reshaded hi-res photos of the new lighting. Edit: The shader is an overlay, these are not doctored screenshots. With the shader, I have to say the lighting is absolutely perfect for me.

24 Likes

Is that galan on bottom?

3 Likes

Indeed it is, Galan is soo beautiful now!

4 Likes

That’s crazy!! Haven’t been sense update. Now I need to go there. Looks amazing now. Not dark pee yellow

2 Likes

OH man the lighting changes are the BoMB!!!

Never Saw a Portal that color before!
In case you were wondering, my laptop is TRASH! 2.3Ghz cpu and other poopoo stats :rofl::joy::wink:

5 Likes

Just found this building from Paris :fr: on Sochaltin
@Draide very nice work :+1::+1:
Keep on building :boundless:

28 Likes

Love that, gonna show my wife!

1 Like

For all those that love taking screenshots - almost tempted to make a separate thread of this but will just put it here - and who use Twitter, please consider Tweeting your best ones to some of the Virtual Photography/Screenshot accounts out there. I’m on PS4 so this one I think is best left to you all on PC (which will hopefully include me before too long!). The gametography/virtual photography community on Twitter is WONDERFUL, and many of these folks I think would be a great match for Boundless. If we can get them sharing ours, with folks inevitably retweeting, we’ll get some nice exposure. Here are a few of the good accounts…

https://twitter.com/_GameScreenshot
https://twitter.com/photomodeaddict

And to keep this on topic, just a couple new night screenshots… :wink:

Edit to add future Goo Farm… um, did I do this right? :flushed:

9 Likes

Didn’t get much time to play last night but had to have a go with the water! Turned out kind of cute :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Whoever designed The Corrupt Kraken deserves an award.

23 Likes

Q. how do you add lava to your workshop build?
A. very carefully.

also popped some resin down in my hub…a lot less nerve racking

edit:
I has a leak

now a feature :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Having some fun incorporating the Primordial Resin in my build :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I thought it was pretty

8 Likes

Finally some central heating to keep the chisels warm!..No spark from lava :frowning:20190717131734_1|690x388

4 Likes