Post Your Screenshots!

That is what I get for taking a break in Downtown Ultima.

1 Like

Sweet nothings were exchanged.

3 Likes

haha, I bet they were :rofl:

I still need to visit your dome @ratchel I have a couple myself so I’m intrigued to see!

2 Likes

If i was home i would post some screenshots. Ill tell you this its over 60k glass at the moment!

2 Likes

Ditto, stuff like this is part of why I love this place so much, you all rock! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh myyy. My bigger dome was built by Iyashii so not sure on how much glass but I think it may be a little smaller!
Then I built myself one for my shop but thats only little too haha. I think I’ll come be nosey when I get online tonight!

1 Like

I will be on around 7:30pm EST, we could meet up if you want and give you a look around! :smile: Oh iyashii old friend!

Yesss the one and only haha he’s the one in my screen shot :smile:
And 7.30pm est is 12.30am for me I’m afraid so I won’t be on at that time :frowning: will take you up on that offer at some point definitely though!

1 Like

Nothing to worry about, all in the name of science! :thinking:

And yes, shes angry…

7 Likes

Dont leave, she will disappear. that’s how we lost Steve!

3 Likes

Hahah I thought as much, I’ll have to leave soon. Wish there was a way to perma-keep an animal. Maybe like 1 or 2 per plot?

3 Likes

I had a distant pet for a littlel while :laughing:

4 Likes

Aw thats well cute :joy:

2 Likes

I miss him :sob: :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooow i trap one in glass once. Disappeared a few hours later.

1 Like

Yeh mine disappeared in like 5 minutes of me being away from it, no one was near me to keep it loaded i suppose

My farm isn’t huge, but I am happy with it :blush:

15 Likes

I don’t do large either - there are other things to do lol.
If its well thought over and nicely fit into the surroundings, it’s all you need to be happy.

Crops themselves add to the looks of settlements when fully grown.

2 Likes

After ages of postponing it, finally decided today to do some work on the tip of my pyramid. (before/after)

14 Likes

It’s a bit of a jungle in here, but it really shows how much more lively things can be with plants that grow

12 Likes