Post Your Screenshots!

Ps Boori hub private portal S8

2 Likes

Should uhhhh watch where you’re mining, i think you missed a spot!

Must have been my lucky night! You can spray Beacons, and shop stands! I wonder what other functional stuff can be sprayed :thinking:

9 Likes

Doors, workbench example. Craftingtable.

Oddly enough i think it didnt work on foliage. :confused:

1 Like

From what i’ve gathered it’s anything made from/with stone or wood and nothin else. Which includes doors, beams/poles(running to double check this), plinths, early stage machines, etc.
Edit: yes wood and stone poles/beams are sprayable. Maybe even stone signs???

1 Like

Mine to the left vs Boundless :smiley:

6 Likes

I’d forgotten I’d taken this screenshot with a high view distance setting fairly recently, I like how all the different gleam colours look from a distance. Bonus screenshot of Houchus I hiding behind Malurialakrib…

8 Likes

Nice job.
What program are you using?

2 Likes

Im useing Blender ^^

3 Likes

Cool. I might have to check it out.
I’ve dabbled in 3d studio max and zbrush a bit.

1 Like

I’ve never tryed any of them

1 Like

Blender is a great program, 100% recommend it

4 Likes

Zbrush is pretty awesome. But they are both super expensive and a bit complicated. Ive used some other old school programs as well. But they aren’t around anymore.

1 Like

When I win the lottery, I’m buying Maya

5 Likes

:laughing: same

3 Likes

That program just keeps getting more & more expensive though :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Maya. That’s still around? Get a hacked version. Lol.
Here is an old sculp on zbrush I did.

6 Likes

Ah the good old bit torrent days. Lol. Yeah I do a little graphic design work once in awhile still. But mainly for fun.

3 Likes

(nope, no side-tracking happening here :grin: you saw nothingggggg) And now back to your regularly scheduled program…

5 Likes

lol looking through suggested songs, and came across this one called “Boundless” (it’s not my type, not enough bass, and has chipmunk voice)

3 Likes

Who would have thought that Oortian Rice is one delicacy that Roadrunners love and that our farming of it can become a perfect trap… A bit hard to see but that is a roadrunner there stuck in the water between the gap in the wood.

6 Likes