Post Your Screenshots!

What oh what is that glorious purple block?

Good tease…
Edit: is that a painting on a deco block??

4 Likes

snowflake

Snowflake on the side of the ice is lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

My guess, pretty high-end deco blocks …
Maybe we don’t want to know how much mats we gonna need to craft them :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Hehe, I don’t need to know… I’ll just go ravage some exo, sell the resulting carnage, and buy 'em off one of you. :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I remember your build in EA and it was so beautiful. Keep us updated!

3 Likes

Looks closest to Oort? :thinking: :open_mouth:

4 Likes

This is an oort hammer. I was… I was… speaks quickly giftedonebyadevintestingservers.

5 Likes

If that dancing oortian on the block becomes a thing, my modern build is getting a new ancient corner just for that dancing oortian.

4 Likes

… Now, an Oort hammer, if that could be used for a chance of getting Oort drops from some blocks, or mining Oort? :thinking::heart_eyes: (Getting way ahead of myself here, but just thinking… being big into mining, would certainly love that!)

Edit: @Stretchious @Havok40k - Maybe should be broken off into a separate thread to continue our speculations? :wink:

4 Likes

I tried digging through my screenshots to post pics of the hammer but i remembered screenshots from the testing servers dont get saved with the normal screenshots. Any idea if they get saved somewhere else?

If we get new deco metal textures … :boundless:
I really would like to see some patinated copper or bronze and maybe some rusted iron or steel ones.
That would be nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I always use this for screenshots:
windows > prtsc
goes to
pc > pictures > screenshots
(technically this is c: > users > username > Pictures > Screenshots)

1 Like

After digging on discord, i apparently sent it to a friend. Today i knew how much we talk due to the scrolling i had to do. There you go guys. If i get banned, remember me as Red the good guy.

20 Likes

Nice!! :smiley: Thanks!!

I know in Test things can be real different, but how was it? Sure looks beautiful, at least… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just like the normal hammers. Actually I am surprised it didnt come to live with the other lucent gem hammers. I expected it to be craftable with the umbris and the other gems. Maybe the devs have other plans for it? :smiley:. Let’s unnecessarily hype ourselves up haha.

2 Likes

Ooo maybe oort weapons as well!!

4 Likes

Again, like the extra storage as shown in the picture from @lucadeltodecso
Those are DEV-hammers …
And not meant to be for us humble Oortlings :grinning:

1 Like

I want a “zoom” function in the game where, just like when using the atlas, we can zoom in into items to observe their details. Having the ability to carve details on the tools and slings would be super cool. Maybe even having limited edition hammers with plaques having the signatures of the devs. Wooooo. Id so put that on display.

2 Likes