Post Your Screenshots!

Beautiful work, love this! :1st_place_medal: :+1:

No-no, i was just a visitor! But this is a really lovely place :blush: Should post this pics in another post, but can’t find

1 Like

Umm… Leaker? Ok… Ok… :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

testing out an idea for a bigger project.

7 Likes

Our ash mine.

28 Likes

So I wandered over to the Emerald City on Alder to check out the toilets and sewage system (really). This place is definitely worth a visit, both for the beauty of the build and the fun of the Septic Slide - wheeee!! :wink:

15 Likes

8 Likes

Will we be able to chisel all of these?

4 Likes

Two hunts!? Had to clear my inventory :scream:

Got these from a dormant meteor on Amygdala Exo No, Officer I was Not spray painting walls…

5 Likes

Current build

5 Likes

Still working on it but I think its turning out pretty good so far. A lot of chisel work.

last post of the night.

11 Likes

First time doing a blink hunt, thanks to @Lesioui for hosting, last meteor landed on a really cool place.

Also decided to make a decent hub for my portals

9 Likes

Not sure who set the settlement name, but when doing so do not use colour names, use hex codes. Due to different languages being used by people and the fact that the game does not try to change them to the current player’s language when they appear in settlement/beacon names cause those weird things to happen like in this pictures. It works for the people who use the same language but not when they run the game in another language…

3 Likes

If that is on regards to my settlement I play with some people from Spain and they set the name.

I didnt realise this either, so thanks!

1 Like

I was at gyosha mall and saw a shop scanner entry for “Paka’s Place” so I decided to run over there.

Got my “What are the odds of that?” trophy. Thanks @bucfanpaka!

13 Likes

so one of the newer builds in New Nixia is this little beauty which I am proud to call my home

House

some other random stuff

13 Likes

Hahaha, nice!! :smile:

Edit: I actually do have a small portal in Gyosha Mall, but it is unlabeled, I can post a pic of it if any are interested.

Edit again: Actually, take that back, it is labeled (hadn’t checked it in a bit). :smiley: Thanks @majorvex @GrayFrequency! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Harvest time

12 Likes