Post Your Screenshots!

Yep, have to drink tons of brews. But yeah, had a great time! I wanna do more small hunts now. Way more fun.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…small hunts u have to work…big hunts can be a bit easy sometimes…

1 Like

Sooooo, when is this comming to Testing ? :star_struck:

2 Likes

You never know who is going to knock on the door wanting to visit.

12 Likes

Be careful with answering the doorbell …
Before you know it they move in and never leave again :sunglasses:

1 Like

Making progress… slowly

And still unfinished but looking rather pretty at night :blush:

16 Likes

The Maze Runner Boundless style xD (seen on Iota).

A beautiful glade.

20 Likes

I planted these 3 last night

I planted these 3 the day before… Sorry Old Gus…whoever you are, I’d wait a couple days before Em mining on Shedu As tempting as that is, I think I’ll pass…Lava is HOT!! I have fun ya know? Never thought I’d say this, but this game has entirely too much RNG :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Minorengle Tier 2 World… I’d love to live here in real life.

13 Likes

A few things… Ultima castle is beatiful :slight_smile: , a view from R3DF1RE, and I built the gaudiest lil’ house ever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

p3 p2

8 Likes

would you live at the top or bottom?
or far away and go for the occasional session of free climbing?

I’d live within it, with platforms going out of one wall into the other on multiple levels :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka I paid a visit to your place yesterday, its so beautiful! Love the luxury dining area, shame i didn’t have a date :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley: Appreciate it!!

Hehe, yep, sort of my goal there was a romantic dining spot, for sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My first settlement on Alder, that was really a learning experience, but with this, I wanted to make it totally in my style… romantic, frilly, and lots of pink! :wink: A peaceful retreat from the stress of the IRL world, a haven to log in to.

2 Likes

Well you’ve definitely achieved that! It’s lovely.
That was my goal too, somewhere that feels beautiful when I log in… my safe place :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!! :blush: Yep, Boundless is really my retreat on the whole for sure, so it is nice to have a particularly special place customized to my taste to come home to here. :slight_smile:

… Though @RedY3 didn’t quite appreciate the use of my mushroom victims as deco there. :rofl:

2 Likes

@Trickyy90 i thought we, the mushroom supporters, could count on you to help us save the mushrooms. Weeeee have been forsaken.

@bucfanpaka idk what to tell you anymore without coming out as a bully :joy::joy::joy: but this comical fight will go on :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fungi have feelings too?

1 Like

Good question :thinking:. Its not that only but also chopping beautiful, rare exo fungi for personal profit :joy:. Any reason really as long as its against Paka :joy:.

2 Likes

:laughing: Poor Paka
At least these ones have been given another life on a new planet and not slaughtered for their lamellas!

2 Likes