Post Your Screenshots!

An update for boat/ship fans ( who isn’t lol )I’m chiseling everything , inside and out …Time to restock the iron chisels .

13 Likes

Every time I login there is more over there…

I like gardens :smiley: And Randomness Listen, I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to light the black flame candle… :ghost: Somebody sees three witches don’t tell them where to find me…

4 Likes

Was exploring Nia Zed Ka and bumped into this… really nice place.
Agi or Agii was the name of the owner

9 Likes

Love this thread.
I am currently baseless in Boundless. I decided to knock my base down I’ve been working on for about half a year now, as I just felt quite lonely :pensive:. But looking through the forums and this thread turns my frown upside down :smiley:. Makes me feel inspired you know. Keep up the good builds and finds. And keep the screenshots rolling.

8 Likes

You made the yt video about a build right?

You do important work and we artists like to see people enjoy made things.

2 Likes

Yep, me too, I just love browsing through this thread over and over, and of course finding things to screenshot and add to it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really do appreciate everybody’s work, we have some really incredible talent here!

thread

12 Likes

Yeah that was me.
Some builds are just amazing :wink:

50/50 Regions Explored in Nia Zed Ka - Over and Out.

13 Likes

Well done @Buugi :+1:

So I was given a token to go check out a location…

Very funny. :rofl:

I’ll admit this is impressive, though. :+1: So much so that I’m never going anywhere near it again!

21 Likes

Trior Fully Explored… saw few places regening… always a sad thing…
also some nice builds that i wasnt aware of. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I went out to the Exo Char today, for a little tree-clearing trip.
Nice environment, but lots of floating trees overthere.
People, please cut the whole tree.
Tip from a Pro Treecutter:
Make a hole in the trunk base at ground level;
Stand in the hole inside the tree-center;
Go back to the Sanctum and log in again;
Eh Voila, now you are on top of the tree, and you
work (treecutting) your way down…
So much nicer for the other players exploring the Landscape. :grinning:

3 Likes

Could just toss a world regen bomb before leaving said trees too… :wink: They work on exos.

1 Like

Just sayin!

6 Likes

Hey, I did name the token “Paka’s dream build” should have been a tip off, dreams aren’t always pleasant :joy:

3 Likes

True… quite the nightmare there!! :rofl:

I had warped in facing the other way and thought, “Oh, what a pretty piece of land!” Then turned around… :astonished::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Bwahahahahahah :rofl:

1 Like

Shhhh, I barely started on the library next to fortunists pyramids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I went check the build a few weeks ago, didn’t know it was you there! Howdy neighbor! Looks awesome!

1 Like

Its slow going because I’m out of plots…just gotta hitch my diaper up and finish taking down my old base so I can use those plots

1 Like