Post Your Screenshots!

It no longer is a portal hub, IT IS ART NOW.

6 Likes

I love Fallout I am very interested in seeing that vault whenever its done!

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: It will be a very slow project, very laid-back, but will be fun to work on here and there - some of the new blocks will do really great with it, I think!

1 Like

My Coil setup

4 Likes

here we go!

9 Likes

Lamblis grass have turned into black?

3 Likes

I saw this in my Gyosha settlement for a moment, but it turned back to pink. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Hmm, now the grass didn’t turn back, just to explain this shot…

Initial experiment with trellis blocks… :slight_smile: Trellis blocks, lattice, and leaves into a trellis… Edit: Didn’t have enough for the roof so left it as leaves for now - actually, will probably redo this and change the color, this shade of pink doesn’t quite work as well right here as I’d like, as much as I like it.

Total aside, but then I see a new exo just hit… and I have to leave… I’ll be busy tonight with everything!! :grin:

Edit: Was only able to make a few pieces before I left but can already tell the filigree is going to make killer flooring here! :smiley: I think it kind of looks like a fancy carpet-

floor

8 Likes

That looks amazing! Can’t wait to be able try out all the new thing!

1 Like

Lattice looks cool

1 Like

I think its just normal Stone / Tat chisel
Edit: never mind I see it now

These things are just too cute… :black_heart:

17 Likes

Oh yeah!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I want an IRL plushie version, haha!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Are those Black?

No the once im crafting are Slate Moss, Mustard and Orange

Edit: ohh the chest yea ;D

Damn must be colour blind, looks jet black on my phone lol

If you talked about the chest then yes they are black

1 Like

Ah great, I didn’t see you also posted the dolls image - can cancel my eye exam :partying_face:

2 Likes