Post Your Screenshots!

4 Likes

Thank you for my first laugh of the day :rofl::pray:

1 Like

Omg I love this! So weirdly wonderful :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my. Thanks for reminding me about that one :joy:

1 Like

I hadn’t been over to Little Japan in forever, but wandered over while looking for another place on Alder… so gorgeous!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Ye… i heard @Brea logged in a while ago to fuel stuff so its not going anywhere i think.

4 Likes

That is great to hear. :+1: It was an early favorite place of mine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This almost looks real :open_mouth:

15 Likes

My tree in Dk and Tricky’s Forest.

Made one of each lucent and an oort tree around my big tree. Kinda like the fifth element of trees.

Going to make a giant spitter or Rankor at the bottom of the temple.

11 Likes

Stunning work as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Shared that video myself. :+1:

2 Likes

:grin: thank you. Is there anything you need. I have to try and forge today.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Right now pretty well stocked but can always use hammers haha :wink: (burn through them!)… also, got some rift for ya in the cabinet! :smile: Much appreciated, and let me know if you need anything, particularly from the exos as I’ll be doing some running today!

1 Like

I don’t know if that Exo is still around with the lime gleam. But I did want to get some of that gleam and the green glow caps for around the trees. Was going to go last night and then realized it was 4am. Lol.

1 Like

It’s up! :smiley: I’ll leave you what I got and get some more! :slight_smile: Was going to run back there next anyways!

1 Like

I’ll see what I have in the store. I got cleaned out yesterday. But I’ll make sure I put some stuff in the shelf for your. How about pies and potions. You need? And what do you prefer?

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Always can use the fast brews and persisting pies, thanks!! :smiley: (I burn through and die a lot, haha) Very grateful!!

A few more Alder screenshots while I’m at it… still trying to find a place but finding other cool stuff in the process! That is part of the fun of Boundless, just wandering… :smiley:

11 Likes

Little Japan :heart:

I saw a tombstone at the Reaper place the other day that said Little Japan and was worried lol.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure someone came back and is building there again. Definitely was the biggest inspiration when I started playing.
Let’s start a petition.
Bring back Little Japan!
@brea @Pseudonym84

6 Likes

12 Likes

I’m using this one as a wallpaper , love the tranquility of the scene .

2 Likes