Post Your Screenshots!

Wow, that just makes me want to redo my whole workshop now, I love the use of all the different metal textures.

So trash. Rip it down and build by my place. Lol.

5 Likes

looks perfect! You should teach a master class building :smiley:

2 Likes

@georgegroeg I want a goofy being pulled by a boba fett. My brother passed away (boba) and me younger and goofy being pulled behind him.

1 Like

Sorry thought sent that privately

1 Like

The skating rinks are open .

8 Likes

Thank you :)!! I’ll give it a go!

It’s nice to have walls to work with again. :smiley:

Edit after a bit more work:

22 Likes

its smiling :slight_smile:

8 Likes

New build I’ve been working on. Kinda futuristic industrial build of some kind.

not much done on the structure itself. Just a bunch of pipes stuff. I have zero plan. Just building.

23 Likes

You having chemistry lessons there too?

@TheDetroiter got a picture of your build from outside.

19 Likes

best plan to have, I hear

3 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands: I never plan things out. Lol. I’m pretty happy with it so far. Going change the lighting up a bit. Things got a little too red.

7 Likes

I half-plan everything because none of my actual plans go as planned!

6 Likes

The 1st picture reminds me of Jurassic Park the Raptor Cage lol

2 Likes

I bow before your obvious superiority, for I will never even conceive of a better build than this, inside or out!

3 Likes

How do you approach this level of creativity? Do you use some sort of 3rd party editor to map this all out before doing it live? Or do you just wing it live? Beautiful work

1 Like

That’s awesome that you say that. Because it’s exactly what I was thinking when I made it.
It’s actually filled with petroleum dumping from a pipe. With a secret area under the petroleum.

2 Likes

ding!

really feel like there should have been a couple of fireworks and some balloons for reaching this milestone :stuck_out_tongue:
but happy with a few more cubits…always love the cubits!

9 Likes