Post Your Screenshots!

Can you do me a favour?

Hand craft 10 timber from tree trunks please you noob :wink:

5 Likes

20 Likes

here we go again.

6 Likes

Just about ready to start chiseling, never made a tree this size before :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Hahaha. Naw. I like the constant reminder of how to hand craft timber.
In case I forget.

3 Likes

1000 IQ George strikes again :joy:

3 Likes

1000 is the highest IQ right…? :thinking:

3 Likes
8 Likes

Wow, epic stuff as always, so many clever things in this build! :smiley: Sharing this one of course! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. As you can see. The iron is coming in handy. Let me know if you need anymore hammers or anything.

1 Like

Thank you!! :grin: Much appreciated! Thinking I’ll have a lot more for you before long on the iron, really cleaning up on Arbran. :slight_smile: Sooo much amethyst there, too bad we can’t keep that one, haha!

1 Like

Plenty of yoinks in this one, especially the pipe into a missing liquid block to make it look like it’s sticking up the liquid :ok_hand:

1 Like

Come get a bag of the finest roasted kranuts in the universe :sweat_smile: over at the Winter Village ready for Christmas

13 Likes

Walls, they let you do so much that I personally found annoying to try to do in a build suspended in the air. :smiley:

I know many people dislike how dark the game is, understandably for most parts of gameplay, but I do really like using dark gleam tints for some stuff like this.

10 Likes

I got confused. Started thinking I spent way to much underground. Haven’t seen lightning during bad weather in boundless in like ever.
Nicely done^^.

1 Like

7 Likes

Dutch - Glass Art - build in :boundless: style
The new chiseled glass blocks really shine at night … :yum:

24 Likes

I wanted one in orange…

12 Likes

Are they selling in Crisp Teal by chance?:upside_down_face:

1 Like

My water wheel design (water eta tbc)

41 Likes