Post Your Screenshots!

Redoing the storage room (30% progress) :stuck_out_tongue:

Symmetry is perfection :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah. Lots still to do. Hopefully I can get enough black gleam to make some black gleam lanterns I think the black gleam will not make it too bright. But I think I have like 4. So might just put a basket out for it. There will be stairs as well.

1 Like

Leaving a few pieces for you on our shelf (well, the one next to it, other is full of loot, hehe)! :smile: Hope to get more!

Edit: You have three more pieces now. :slight_smile: I hope to have a showcase room for Gleambow set up down there under the house by the end of the day… help yourself to whatever you can use in there (if it is something I really want to keep, it won’t go in there).

1 Like

Oh awesome. Thank you. I’ve had tunnel vision lately and just building. I’ll come and clear it out later and drop you some things. I will be looking for black gleam if you get some your willing to part with. I can buy or trade.

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile: I’ll leave you all I get, I really don’t have a use for it in the things I’m planning. Might be some other colors of stuff down in the storage later you’ll like as well, I’m getting all kinds of things… ash, tangle, mud, glass… :smile: I love hunting these things so hopefully a lot more to come!

1 Like

Few landscape shots whilst chasing the rainbow…

10 Likes

Beautiful shots! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really am enjoying taking in the beauty of worlds while out on the hunt.

1 Like

today I was troubled to find by chance the grave of some of us on Xa Frant … especially mine lol :scream::scream:

Nice place

9 Likes

Gleambow shades almost match the Mixer lol

16 Likes

I know a lot of people don’t like how transparent the water is now, but I do like this little test I did at my base. :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

33 Likes

Typically, most of the interesting ideas only come around at night for me, when I should be in bed. :joy: :neutral_face: And ignore that sapphire torch.

8 Likes

Did you guys saw the sapphie torch?

10 Likes

Looks great

First rule of fight club is don’t talk about sapphire torch.

5 Likes

Need more beautiful pics like these on the steam boundless product page…

3 Likes

You got full graphics?
Im curious… i play on full graphics and i never get this kinda screenies.

Do you edit those ?

1 Like

Zero editing on those.

My settings and my rig:

3 Likes

Nice set of screenies @majorvex :+1:

1 Like

These are just so gorgeous, really some of the prettiest shots I’ve seen in any game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Devs - hope you Tweet these soon so I can retweet haha :wink: , actually, I’d like to put them on the Reddit too… really, along the lines of what @catfud said, beautiful screenshots really do get people interested, seen that quite a bit! :slight_smile:

4 Likes