Post Your Screenshots!

The latest addition to my cozy little small-town build. I had initially planned to use the Patterned Concrete for the ceilings in the house; however, once I found out that Patterned Concrete blocks had this delicate pinpoint glow-effect, I decided to use them to add lights to the edges of the roof and windows (the doors, too…wound up using something else for the ceilings, though!) :slight_smile:

I may change the windows in the future once I find out which color works best to achieve a more transparent look. The Cool Blue glass came out looking a bit frosted and can be tough to see through.

22 Likes

it’s a WIP but I got my RWBY Courtyard up Finally (^-^)

15 Likes

Crazy bearded guy steals all gleam from entire planet circa 1907 (colorized)

14 Likes

The gleam bandit caught in the act!!! arrest him and hang him upside down by his ankles and throw pissy gleam at @RedY3 !! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So you saw me but didnt see my partner in crime @Cuetzpalomitl? I seldom go without him so yeah haha

Edit: Wait hahaha so cuetz tagged me. We both sold one another simultaneously buddy.

There you go! Hahaha! Cuetz was so fast in mining he distorted the image as you can see.

6 Likes

more evidence coming out… all guilty!!.. lmao :joy:

2 Likes

I’m bending time and space to maximize gleam drop

1 Like

@Arkanjel ‘s church of sin is looking pretty sweet. Okay I don’t know if that’s what she’s calling it but that’s what I call it.

25 Likes

Looks a bit cooler at night :stuck_out_tongue:

33 Likes

With round fireworks!!!

Oh wait that’s an exo… I did think that first tho, lol

3 Likes

Here’s a couple screen shots of the new build.

27 Likes

That is epic, really great work!! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

“I’ll take those 300+ plots back please”

5 Likes

@Ovis You got rid of that nice path you worked on. :disappointed:

1 Like

Yeh, but don’t worry - I’m so good I can make it again :smirk:

2 Likes

Good riddance to that eye sore. Lol. Wish I could have been there to record it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahah I would have said I will lend you some bombs for your place but it looks partially regen’d already :neutral_face:

1 Like

I need some sunscreen! Bahahaha. What can I say. You inspire me.

1 Like

:smile::smiling_imp:

14 Likes

Know the feeling. :stuck_out_tongue: (“Old” screenshots of me leaving/reclaiming my Kol stuff)

On the other hand, currently working on the surface layout of my place. :thinking:

Edit: Just as well I took this overview screenshot, just realised the bottom left corner is wrong. :neutral_face:

7 Likes