Post Your Screenshots!

Very good work ! The choice of textures and their colors is very subtle. I love this noble style and not too much …

3 Likes

Can’t take credit for the glass for smoke! That was all inspired by @Apt the other day.

4 Likes

Me, in-game after my next house build: “Thanks, but credit for the smoke goes to Apt via Pseudonym”

Haha I can see that being widely used. Already seeing plenty of creative non-glass features made out of glass and I love it.

1 Like

Can you update post with location details/planet and maybe quick rough directions. I many times wish people would put that in their cool builds… makes it easier to find.

4 Likes

Sure! I’ll update the post once either @AmandaPan or @Rumplypigskin give more accurate directions, but the Colony is the Cuttlepunks Headquarters, you can find their HUB connected to any of the major portal networks.

Portal Seekers Circ :arrow_right: Punk Stargate :arrow_right: Colony HQ

I’m not familiar with the Ultima way, but I believe that also exists?

Anyway, once you’re in the Colony there are a bunch of districts, just follow signs to the Medieval District, and it’s there, by some Nordic houses.

3 Likes

Little hole I am working on in a mountain:

15 Likes

Do you really need THAT MUCH Tallow??? Come on dude…

4 Likes

@Xaldafax Well you know…the hoarder tendencies are coming out.

I made it long enough (and then a little) for 128 shop stands in a row. That way in 2 rows I can have 255 of them. the space is currently 17 plots x 7 plots by 3 plots.

1 Like

The Matrix :slightly_smiling_face:

Where is this?

Rly didnt have an idea of doing it, i just realised this looks like an open mouth
Aztec like sculpture heh

3 Likes

Looks like those blocks that stomp you in Mario.

3 Likes

looooool thats why it was so familar ffs hahahahha

1 Like

Sanctum Edit this guy scared me for a sec xD for a moment I forgot he was there xD

5 Likes

And all throughout the lands the Oortians rejoiced. For all the colour of gleam have been acquired.
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Thanks everyone who helped. :beers:

26 Likes

Where’s this mox

On Alnitans. There was nothing close to the hub that provided the right landscape.

1 Like

Just bought a notebook to track what I’m going in game that resembles this sky!

10 Likes

Ready for when Sorissi becomes overpopulated and we need to farm air

20 Likes

Hahahah I think I know the exact thing you’re talking about

2 Likes