Post Your Screenshots!

Oh likely. But I got all the names on the sheet I printed.

Joining the Gleambow club :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @PrincessMaude and @georgegroeg for helping me with some missing pieces.

15 Likes

Lovely as always EdWe

1 Like

which one looks better?

2 Likes

They are both very aesthetic :+1:t3:#2 makes me think of a fireplace for some reason

3 Likes

that is true ;D just did this which gives it a bit better look I think. Removed the brick layer that blocked the grass and put it in the ground instead

5 Likes

I agree with Major, but I think the first one would look really cool with a small waterfall feature of some sort
Any way you do it is cool :D’

1 Like

Been useing the first one in my long hallways

trying to see is something else will fit better that why I played with no 2

7 Likes

whoa thats awesome
2nd one is cool too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dulki I like # 1 better but both are good.

2 Likes

might just have no 1 for the hallways and redo my center to no 2 just for some diversity

2 Likes

I hadn’t been to Alcyon for some time, especially for hunting and not a lot anyway since the lighting overhaul either.

11 Likes

This looks amazing and i may just use this idea for making new roads :smiley:

2 Likes

What’s the Pokémon app? (On your start menu)

Was just in Sasquatchville, and their gleam collection looks really cool, took a shot! :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

Prairie (my alt) has started to build her home. And guess what… yep, it’s another tree :smiley:

21 Likes

It’s called pokemonrevolution and is a online pokemon game with Kanto, Johto, Hoen and Shinnoh regions ;D

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: we worked with our friends from Adult HQ to make this happen faster! @Lesioui @Lennexfox @MarinaraCane @Cactopod

4 Likes

I better inspect this tree.

3 Likes

Don’t judge it too harshly yet!
It’s faaarrr from done. Hopefully the foliage will hang all around the edges when I’m finished… right now it looks a little strange :laughing:

2 Likes