Post Your Screenshots!

Titan being born :open_mouth:

1 Like

The 90x270ish block Pyramid is fully chiseled inside and out . I’ve had so many visitor’s thank you . :slight_smile:I need to build a focal point inside the pyramid’s center but I sadly am not artistic like so many of the amazing builders in this game, so if you have an idea I would love to hear it .

20 Likes

It looks cool from a distance, considering that there is no external lighting.

7 Likes

New roof design on test. looks promising.

11 Likes

I am in love with your build!

1 Like

:grin:. Thanks. I’ve wanted to do this style of build for awhile. Getting the deluxe edition upgrade has been a huge help. Seems like I no longer am waiting for that next level.

2 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see your internal valley.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

no speeding, he watches the roads from above…

5 Likes

machine room improving with latest blocks

8 Likes

Nice! :smiley: I love filigree blocks as flooring, work real great as it I think.

3 Likes

you mean no spitting?

1 Like

The view from my new city retreat at River Towns :heart:

And my new neighbour :smiley: @CrazyClaws
Sorry I had to dash!

And for everyone looking for an active and awesome settlement, I’ve never seen River Towns empty once!

10 Likes

Looks like it’s time i move in and make my own city retreat :smile:

3 Likes

You should! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well is there any room for a small wooden lodge? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s a natural meteor? Weirddd

There’s a little space next to me, can’t recall how much though…
See if @Damagekai or Matrixx/Doza can have a look for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please please please can I keep them? I promise I’ll feed them and play with them and walk them everyday :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Plenty of room for you Doc just pop in and see Darth. Lots of room down by Spitcup in the new area we have. A few new people building there too.

There are always a few of us about to see and have fun with :crazy_face:

@Trickyy90 no worries hun I know you always busy and good to have you in River Towns :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:smiley: :partying_face:
Great to be here! It’s the first city I found almost a year ago now, I had to move in eventually! Especially with you and Darth over there too :blush:

I think doc wanted to be my neighbour, not sure how much space is next to my plot though if any, I can’t remember!

2 Likes