Post Your Screenshots!

Yeah I will put rules there. I haven’t really ironed out all the details yet. Was thinking 2 grapples. Iron or copper or one of each. It’s a matter of preference. Copper are faster but really short. And iron are really slow but have longer range. Ideally I want people to do the obstacles and not just grapple past them.

1 Like

I’ve been working on a new build recently and I am pretty happy of how it is turning out. Few of you may know that I live on Raxxa in a place called Domain of Harmony close to TopazMoon’s castle. Here are some screenshots of my new build at night on the lake:

And here are some shots of my house at night:

A view from the lake

My courtyard

I’ve been trying to create a theme of fantasy by using local materials as much as I could and play with textures and depth instead of materials variety. AudreyTT has a nice farm that’s been expanding around our house.

If you would be interested to visit, you are very welcome to do so and we can be accessed by PS Raxxa Hub or by the Purple Serenade shops on Gyosha and Tana VII (DK Mall).

17 Likes

For funsies, I was playing around with a tool that some folks from the NMS community were using (Deep Dream Generator)…
Here are some Boundless screenshots that I tried out:

34 Likes

Thats a very colorful dream @majorvex :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can sure be happy with it. It looks really good and I will come see for myself next time I travel to the next exo.

The third one is a real work of art to me.

4 Likes

It’s on Beckon, you can find the portal in Hydronia the portals to Hydronia are in ILLN, ILLN Mall, and The coal shop in Aquatopia :smile:

It will be called Moonlight Canals :crescent_moon:

Its very lovely so far (^-^)

1 Like

Thx :smile:. I don’t exactly know when I’ll open it, the work is moving a bit slow ATM…

Oh wow, those are so gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Made some horses! Also an exo plant superstore :wink:

10 Likes

starting a new thing

11 Likes

Took some shots over at @Jeffrotheswell’s in Boori;

25 Likes

I feel like I’m in the middle of either entering or exiting warp space. I’m in!

3 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell has always been one of my favourite builders. He was the founder of Elop Portas back in beta and has been quietly hidden away in his labyrinth in Boori these past months.

I recommend visiting his build in Boori Marrah if you haven’t already. It’s not far from the mall.

6 Likes

Thx @Ovis for looking with me. It looksway better with warm moss at night.

Left balcony with warm moss, right the old color😉

10 Likes

Amanda has grappled me there a few times and I remember showing Elop Portas to a couple buddies back in EA. @Jeffrotheswell is an awesome builder, and the root of all boundless issues. Those two things are not tied together though. :smirk:

Will definitely need to go check out his changes. He’s one of the few people who I try to keep up on.

3 Likes

Oooh yeh that looks loads better!

No worries mate, I could picture the store in my head but was a bit fuzzy on the exact route :smile:

3 Likes

seriously though - amazing stuff!
I can see a cuttle in the first one (I think)