Post Your Screenshots!

It’s now new and improved!

1 Like

Sorry my picture quality isnt great, i play on ps4, and it wouldn’t let me download pics from my cosole, so had to take picture of my tv with my phone, most the detail is lost, but i still wanted to share my progress with the community, thank u to everyone who liked the screen shots, this community is awesome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you like you can msg them to me (dummy account) via PS and via your phone you then can open (via ps msg app) the msg and rip them to your phone.

That how i do it. Let me know if you want my dummy account. :wink:

Lol! I love it! :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

I wanted to do that originally, but im having trouble with the ps app on my phone, it wont open, its all very frustrating. But i thank you for the offer

1 Like

45 Likes

Thank you @majorvex

Wonderfully creative with gleam and chisel. I love it @aprilawesome

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I really appropriate your posting those for me.

4 Likes

I will be sure to post more when i get further along in the build, its about a third of the way finished, still have a long way to go yet, thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback

2 Likes

1/4th mined out or 13x13 out of 25x25plots which is 1 cube I’ve plotted

10 Likes

Also should I change the wall’s to water or does lava look fine?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Love the DarkRed marble,many thanks Mt. Olympus !

17 Likes

some pictures from last night bomb hunt aftermath

13 Likes

For a second I got really excited at the second picture because I thought those were lasers and I was like “we have laser weapons now?! Whaaaaaat?” Then I remembered those were just grapples. “Sad trombone”

2 Likes

Haha, I saw the aftermath while roadrunner hunting… these aren’t screenshots but short clips but figured I’d share anyways, shows that area after and a bit of my own hunting there, such perfect hunting grounds… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

1 Like

A few morning wander shots… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Garden is being inspected , hope it is approved :laughing:

edit : I later discovered it drowned itself in one of the pools … maybe need to make some changes :rofl:

16 Likes

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

17 Likes