Post Your Screenshots!

I just noticed the hearts on my feet that were part of the new body paint :purple_heart:

31 Likes

Lol! I just noticed it yesterday! Except I was looking down at my dead Oortian Body… not cool like you… all Tarzan-like. :nerd_face::+1:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I fell to my death on the umbris exo…about an hour ago and saw it on one foot. So when I got back to my base…I decided to look again :grin:

2 Likes

New storage room :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hanging out at Legendville Mall! :grin: @DKPuncherello

4 Likes

That lady behind us is an afk noob so feel free to come throw stuff at her :blush: let’s fill her inventory!

5 Likes

I’ll come back and give her some gems!! :smiley:

She’s still there, lol. Threw an extra of each tool I had on me

1 Like

I love to go hunting and I always find it amusing to see @LordBoogieBlue and his buddies come by.

And sometimes it looks funny, too. :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

This mountain caught a lvl 6 meteor!! best one so far

28 Likes

Finished cutting down all the trees inside and only have a few more on the outside. Now to get the outer circle wrapped all the way around and then the terraforming begins!

25 Likes

That would have been a good one to plot.

2 Likes

The one thing that never gets old is seeing the beautiful skies. Every night is a little bit different.

14 Likes

all those lovely trees :joy: I will call the @Buugi wrath upon you!

I can not imagine this is a one-man job tbh. I would get discouraged just by the size…it would ever get finished. Goodluck I am eager to see more progress

4 Likes

Some shots from The Exodus on Seginiaki :smiley: -

13 Likes

Been working on the clone farm. It’s coming along.

17 Likes

Almost 2/4th done ;D

8 Likes

What are you making?

1 Like

made a base underground and now im gonna hollow it out. The area is 25x25

3 Likes

It was a lot of chopping, but I needed to move them so I could put up different trees. The colors and style just wouldn’t have worked with the build. :smiley:

1 Like