Post Your Screenshots!

I love having choices. :blush: Gotta love how it rains meteors on Bessie!:heartpulse:

7 Likes

They are George’s Hive mind, every now and then one of them comes up with a good idea… and then George thinks to himself:

“Guys, Guys!!!” (The guys are him and his clones)

“We just had a great idea!!! We’ll make a clone farm!!”

:joy: Sorry, not sorry @georgegroeg … but it does me for a great super villain backstory!!

5 Likes

We have many more great ideas don’t we @georgegroeg. Yes we do @georgegroeg. Mwahahahahah.

17 Likes

If that is the old one, it was decay’d due to an expired Beacon. It has since been fully rebuilt in Glitch World also on Refgar

This was the Cathedral de Cologne of Germany built in Castrum Meridium by 4 members.

got these on shimus B:

12 Likes

This is just a simple building, but the deco gleam, deco gravel, brick, and glass are all courtesy of the Lovestruck exo (which I miss so much!). :smiley: So figured worth a share maybe!

14 Likes

Exploring a new exo and finding a beautiful spot ready for a beautiful screenshot

17 Likes

Resin falls on forest balllls

12 Likes

Lexrulanet

9 Likes

10 Likes

Weekend morning wander - Diligence, Kada I. :smiley:

18 Likes

Alder eclipsing maryx!

5 Likes

So Terra Nova’s hub/machine room so far.

25 Likes

Nicely done @Tmmk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Someting big im working on

9 Likes

Completing my weekly drop-off at the PS shop!

15 Likes

Me and my Boundless bff, Lorelie @shortyd856 getting ready to get our Meteor Hunt on!

10 Likes

Love winging it when I build… had no idea what it was going to be when I started (I still don’t really ha) but it’s turning out rather interestingly at least

22 Likes

:relaxed:

15 Likes