Post Your Screenshots!

Uh that is awesome @catfud . Looks like an ancient monolith, that is hightech and eroded from environmental affects

3 Likes

I partly tore down an old tower for Bastion’s new high tech pumping station.

23 Likes

Does this go to max height? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: (nice background image too)

5 Likes

all the way up to the tippity top.
it’s quite cool walking round the base of the tower and seeing how the shapes and colours change, especially at night ofc.

3 Likes

Some screenies from my latest EXO-ventures :+1:
Again, very nice planets to visit :+1:

15 Likes

Hot shower anyone ? Plenty of hot water .

13 Likes

8 Likes

Kind of followed this tutorial and made a tree house

24 Likes

The square emojis make cute artwork for my house :blush:

35 Likes

Awesome!! :smiley: They are really great for adding nice touches of art, livening up homes… added these to my Flan place (you know I had to do a mushroom, hehe :smiling_imp:)

11 Likes

I take back everything I first said about them :laughing: I love the new emojis

Although, I wish I’d realised custom ones weren’t added yet… I especially wish I realised before i typed out Trickyy as :oort_t :oort_r etc etc :laughing:

Also… who is :doug: ← Doug?! And what’s he doing in the custom emojis :rofl:

20 Likes

Yep exactly how I felt after using some.

5 Likes

Well the pictures certainly do look better than the glass. Glad to see that it fixes up the place. Can’t wait if we ever get true furniture we can sit in, etc.

As I had originally just try to share my thought (NOT to cause a religious debate) I do wish the cross was here along with some other symbols in this update… at least a religious person could have their sign in their house. Even though I am not religious I can see both sides on why we didn’t… just think it would have been interesting by those pictures or made me think of that.

5 Likes

Especially love the third one! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Its milky_way :blush: I like that one too!

1 Like

Can we not get into this here, there are other threads for this. This one is for posting and replying to screenshots.

16 Likes

This will take a bit, do in little bursts, but will label some of my shop stands, like here at Exo-llent Plants in Legendville Mall, with images - :slight_smile: Definitely planning some store area renovations with these.

9 Likes

First Reclaim on Live done.
My test farm on Beckon has turned to ashes …
… it is time for something new.

Nice colors though,
I wonder how long it will take until the first ash shop appears :thinking:

8 Likes

tryin’ things

29 Likes

I like the moon one

1 Like