Post Your Screenshots!

Screenshot%20(6103)

14 Likes

Cute big ol’ Wildstock I found on Norkyna

10 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

I reclaimed a beacon with a glass dome…it was fun watching it turn to dust…
(everything you see in the pix = ash)

15 Likes

I recently came across your build while exploring Raxxa some more. I was quite impressed.
At first, I thought was it built by the same person who built Ravenswood Manor (which has disappeared).

11 Likes

Yeah, but in that lighting, that is beautiful still :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Came across a waterfall that lead up to a floating island (wish I had taken a screenshot). Beautifully done, with a small cozy cottage and a fenced garden.
But what I thought was really neat was the kitchen area. I thought it was very creative.

6 Likes

Lets get cooking.

14 Likes

Thanks ! And I like the style of this build. It’s similar to ours in the Domain of Harmony (except we have a rule : no chiseled roof :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

that looks suspiciously Boorish :grin:

2 Likes

Latest build is a path that leads to the next big build.

Also I think I made good use of the natural terrain here, I added some roots to the tree and some dirt to the sides of the mountain.

11 Likes

15 Likes

what are the mats they used in the walls. That’s a great build.

Axon Science Ministry’s Planetary Power Facility… Phase Alpha is complete… when the remaining phases are complete (many more to go all the way to Phase Zeta!) this facility will power the nation of Axon and its allies on the entire planet! The facility actually is said to be tapping into the molten core of the very center of the planet…

4 Likes

From squach hunt!

13 Likes

All those squiddies trying to protect their poor pineapple. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

8 Likes

These long range grapples are amazing, look what I caught!

24 Likes

what the heck lol

1 Like

Might take a while to wind it in.

1 Like