Post Your Screenshots!

17 Likes

So, I came back and finally finished the max height R3DF1RE towers. :slight_smile:

Now i just need to figure out which part of the project I’m gonna tackle next. But I’m really happy that the towers are finally done. Oh and, it feels good to be back in the game. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Welcome back! Looks amazing!

3 Likes

Awesome seeing you back in game!!! I’ll bet the pics from when you first started that project are still in this thread if you scroll up high enough!

1 Like

I bet they are but, I don’t know if my mouse’s scroll wheel could handle it lol. I still have a back up of all the screens I grabbed during each stage. Here’s the very first screenshot from 23rd of March 2019. Back where it all started! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you click your name it’ll tell you how many posts you’ve made in this thread and can just look at your own posts :slight_smile:

Edit: just had a look and it’s cool to see your progress! Pretty epic build

4 Likes

Turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks! Thanks I didn’t know this! :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :smiley: it is a handy thing!

3 Likes

I’m a born again noob at these forums and had forgotten about that. Thank you, Trickyy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning Mall shot! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The market for newbies thing I was working on :slight_smile:
Cheap forged Iron tools, looters and other goodies for new players, also some baskets so they can sell what they gather.

13 Likes

After a month or so of working on a move to Cephonex Merika, here’s where I lay my axe, finally.

21 Likes

9 Likes

A new Kindling farm

13 Likes

Not mine, and not a screenshot - but thought it was super cool. By the ever creative @georgegroeg.

37 Likes

nice one, @georgegroeg…inspiring stuff!
where is that located?

5 Likes

Oh man, this is beautiful!!! Coordinates plz? How much do you charge? :grin:

10 Likes

And people were complaining about stickers…well they look awesome here.prime example that they are awesome. Well done @georgegroeg.

13 Likes

Incredible work as always, @georgegroeg - never fail to inspire and amaze me, always look forward to what you’ll do next!! :smiley: :+1::trophy:

6 Likes

You guys are too nice! But thanks for all the love. We like to build. :smiley:

6 Likes