Post Your Screenshots!

I think they are still pissed being twisted

2 Likes

If you come by some time tomorrow and all the leaves have fallen off I assure you that is a well documented side effect of the de-pinktrunkification process and they may or may not most definitely grow back withing the next 8 - 10 weeks… (I probably should of read this warning label on the can before doing this…)

3 Likes

Ah, I will need some of that loving touch at my Lutrion Base soon @wakeNbake

2 Likes

Ah yes!! Finally a man with a well tuned appreciation for colours that tree trunks should and should not be!!

Once you decide upon a suitable colour that you want to use just let me know!

Long term goal is to transform every pink tree on this planet and as a reult make Warm Fuchsia trunks not longer a permanent planet colour :partying_face:

3 Likes

I mean you go there and spray them strong fuchsia

1 Like

so… wich way?

11 Likes

Yep, same feeling on Boori a bit earlier - I love these meteor storms! :grin:

5 Likes

I get so stressed every time that happens. I spend a few seconds staring in awe and then a few seconds deciding which to chase and then a few seconds screaming because I realized I already wasted 1/4 of my time just watching lol

8 Likes

he will be back. he is very busy in rl :slight_smile: cant wait for him to finish the cathedral :smiley:

On Xa Frant… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

There is another place a couple of my friends have on Cephonex Merica called Wild Stock Federation that have some really cool builds. I spend alot of time there, and have even built a couple things at there place myself, even though my main base is on Lutrion at Dragon’s Retreat. Everyone should go check them out. I love it there. And they have a huge farm down behind their castle

3 Likes

Every tree, you must have a lot of plots lol, im probably thinking something like dark or shadow mustard for the majority, and white for just one tree in particular :wink:

1 Like

:snowman: Dirtman of the lost hopes. This place have some magnetic abilities. Finished few meteors close to this “statue”.

9 Likes

I know these are just meteor platforms, but they look like cool little space ships in the sky to me :rocket:

16 Likes

Safety first…lava in one hand and liquid breaker in the other so you don’t flood your basement with lava again :joy:

17 Likes

23 Likes

Chilling casually at sanctum with ma boi

10 Likes

Oh did your find a nice spot for that one?

A very pretty build I came across, Heurekas Home, while Gleambow chasing on Circ. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Those shots rly dont make justice for his build.
Its no doubt the best creation ive seen in this game.
Also this is really hard to admit as @Heureka is from sweden
… damn swedes…

7 Likes