Post Your Screenshots!

At first I was like omg look at all those tiny bevels. Then I was like oh that really is giant.

2 Likes

Beautiful …
… finally a Dev with :boundless: building skills :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… Perfect extra touch would be a kitty cat or two chiseled on it napping! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now you can do the motor(mechanism) one

And coffee table

That is really cool, how did you make all the little details?

part one done…12 to go cough

6 Likes

17 blocks.

Xaldafax is rebuilding the embassy hub and I’ve done. My tour there yesterday since some very anoyyingg beacons have been removed. That bugged the place for longtime I see a nice future for aqua embassy beckon. Only cool builds left now and roads can. Finally be connected

That’s just. @dunedragon trying to crash reclaim system lol you know he likes to test things hehe

1 Like

I hope the devs gonna shhrinnk this so we can finally have my minichisels idea yayayay

2 Likes

More pretty Gleambow ice on Xa Frant. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I wish they could be a permanent part of the game or part of GC :heart_eyes:
I’d gladly pay for a rainbow ice wand :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

I think every lakeside cabin owners would be thrilled… i mean they didnt build next to lake cause of the views right.

6 Likes

Buugi, I doubt they’ll do it. It’s meant to be an exclusive GB item. It’s just nice to have fun, interactive toys.

Solidifiers have been in the game for awhile now with no problems that I’m aware of. If it ever did become an issue, they could make them only work in plotted areas :wink:

1 Like

I bet you love hunting platforms. :smile:

1 Like

You bet i do… -.-’

3 Likes

If you use a solidifier does it not regen on the normal cycle back to the liquid?
Being only able to use it in plotted areas would make it useless when navigating lava while mining or gathering so hopefully that will not happen. As far as the Gleambow ice, It does not appear to be regening during the natural cycle so it will be interesting to see if it regens when the event ends.

I don’t think it works on lava anyway, pretty sure @Mittins tried it with fatal results lol!

Edit: I think now you meant the solidifiers? If so ignore me :smiley:

2 Likes

Not the gleambows but the regular solidifiers

sorry I had already replied. . We are just too fast

1 Like

Haha too many fast brews :laughing:

2 Likes