Post Your Screenshots!

Just wanted to show off some progress I made in the work shop. :boundless:

14 Likes

Not the whole Exodus… yet

4 Likes

Are those chandeliers on the top right and left? Absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

A collection of wandering shots - The Fae, Lasaina, Heine, Finata, Bzerk Circus, Circapous. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

More ashing around Exodus on Segi

12 Likes

The great ashing of 2020! Coming a settlement near you! Now I am going to get perms to your storage place and make it look like a mud hut!

3 Likes

I have mud in multiple colours, it’ll look fabulous!

2 Likes

a brick maker’s paradise

1 Like

Thank you. I was going for a chandelier or at least something similar so I ended up with that using a lattice chisel and a precise gold chisel.

1 Like

The kingdom is expanding at Castle Brown :grin:

16 Likes

Shroom time

17 Likes

The beginnings of my new build :sunglasses:

40 Likes

That looks great :+1: love the lighting

3 Likes

Yep, great lighting, gorgeous work, love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

What’s that? A new shop at Castle Brown selling seasonal items? Ooh, you know you heard me right! Also added portals to DK and Gyosha Malls :grin:

11 Likes

Love the lighting color variety there at castle brown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I quickly checked this and saw it said “Deputy”
:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Seeing this kinda pics makes me wonder how many players actually are going to stay at public worlds.

Exodus has been there since start… many other places too.
Ive been away for a while… i guess next time i log in its gonna be like kid in a candystore again :grin: . I visited exodus many times. Great places… hope PSI all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup we’re all good thanks :blush:
I have a much bigger project in planning stages at the moment, which is going to need all my plots (and then some).

When I do take the plunge for a sovereign world, it’ll be open to the public to visit anyway, so it won’t be like I’m gone. Just building something new (and bigger lol) :wink:

6 Likes