Post Your Screenshots!

Maybe alternate inventory color for creative worlds? Regardless the gold looks awesome.

3 Likes

Why not? As long as they have thought of ways to not impact the survival part of the universe.

3 Likes

THEORY 1: that’s a GC gold skin inventory
THEORY 2: it’s not inventory, it’s inventing table - a new work station for creating new items :grin:

1 Like

This was possible in EA. You just hit the period key and it was infinite.

Underneath it shows tabs, first ends in ‘nventory’, second tab is ‘handcraft’…

The gold looks great indeed!

I just told someone else that making this specifically for creative seems weird since you can easily drop stuff there and re-give it to yourself.

Tho it could be a start of an in between rental mode, in between totally public as on testing now and creative mode!

1 Like

I’m only joking, but…

in inventory you pick items you want to “mesh” and then in handcraft you turn them into something new :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Furniture???

2 Likes

I think it depends on how they handle creative mode. If you are going to rent creative planets so they can be multiplayer then your second decision is, are they going to all be in the public universe or not. If the answer is yes they are going to be part of the public universe so that all players can (based on permissions) use them in some form, then you have to find a way to protect the public universe. I think having a survival inventory and a creative inventory would be key to having any chance of making this work. You could not take your survival inventory to creative and not take your creative to survival or you break the game.

4 Likes

Ah! Yeah so you mean a creative mode alternative inventory and you switch between the 2 inventories depending if you’re on a creative world or a public one?

Yeah, good thinking, could work nicely!

3 Likes

Yes, the game switches your inventory depending on the planet. The game rules/mechanics would need to keep the creative and survival separate while allowing travel between them.

Edit: otherwise they have to be totally separate universes.

3 Likes

Do hope they will think of something where you can have one item that you can take back from creative to public tho. Mentioned it before, like a voucher you can get for completing some content on a creative world that you can take back to public where you can then exchange the voucher for a public universe item with a special shop stand that accepts specific vouchers!

1 Like

It is always interesting to watch the theories spawn!

10 Likes

Maybe UI costumeiseion

1 Like

Devs after posting a cropped ss and looking at all the theories.

7 Likes

My guess is skeleton body paint! :man_shrugging:
:joy::skull:

6 Likes

It goes in your inventory
plus
it is a framework or skeleton if you will
plus
It has black and gold/yellow colors

Equals

Absolutely Brilliant!!!

Skeleton Body Paint Confirmed!!!

15 Likes

I see no flaws in this logic. Grats @georgegroeg!

7 Likes

Sends a few bags of :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: to the studio

Hey, if you post more of those, you’ll get to see even more wild theories, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Win-win!

6 Likes

Makes perfect sense. And seeing how all my predictions have been spot on, we can just add this to the list.

You know what they say.
2 + 2 = skeleton body paint.
Soooo… mystery solved…?

4 Likes