Post your (video) Moments!

Maybe this won’t pick up or be that interesting, but I was thinking it’s weird there isn’t a thread like Post Your Screenshots, but for short videos, either to show off a small thing or to show a stupid/amusing moment.

I think I’ll start the topic with an amusing capture.

Bye wildstock! :grapple: :wildstock:

8 Likes

A couple older ones…

Evil Paka is Evil. :smiling_imp:

Hopper hanging out… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You go away from the keyboard for a bit only to return and find that everything is lagging. A particularly bad amount of lag, the first one I’ve had in ages. The death thing was amusing, at least.

3 Likes

Whaaaaaaat?
Complete thought

Here’s an old video that brings me much joy.

8 Likes

I love this so much haha, thank you for the smiles your work always gives!! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Haha. I was just looking through my videos and found it. Had to share it again with the influx of new members we’ve been getting in the last few weeks. Glad it can bring a few smiles.

1 Like

I did this on out last hunt, i was a little over zealous holding down reel in

7 Likes

This is the slickest grapple move I’ve saved. Didn’t realize there was a gap between the goo kernel and where I was, so I walked right off the ledge, but managed to stay calm and switch just in time. The bigger ‘oops’ of the vid is that despite being right next to that sapphire seam I didn’t even see it until I watched the video :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Here’s the RGB Room:

(i’ve enabled embedding, but i’m not video savvy, soz)

7 Likes

That’s really cool dude! I wonder if you can change the shade by positioning the gleam farther away too?

2 Likes

It has been awhile since I recorded anything much in boundless so these are old videos.

4 Likes

Heh! You absolutely can!

Yesterday I built a test of how far the light travels in a glass thingumy, to see how far away I could keep the gleam.

Today I’ll be testing whether I can simply boost the gleam output either with more gleam, or sompliy by lanterns. :slight_smile:

2 Likes