Post your Videos of Boundless!

Yeah … thanks for stopping by in the stream, was nice seeing you. I am really enjoying the game, and there is still so much I need to learn. Also … I need to get my head around building with blocks since I’m not used to that at all :slight_smile:

Episode 2 where I try to show you everything about Beacons and their Permissions., If I missed something, feel free to let me know in the comment section.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Montage about the Finata Hub :slightly_smiling_face:
Finata Montage ! Best of Boundless

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome. The chain is awesome but I would totally fall off it. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of adding a slope to the right of it for easy climbing haha

2 Likes

Have you fallen to your death during the build. Lol. I know I did during my tower.

1 Like

Fell a loooootttttt however it’s over water so it never mattered haha

2 Likes
1 Like

Did another building speedbuild montage. Probably missed a few bits where I forgot to press record, but here we go…

5 Likes
3 Likes

Did a short walk around my alts house and a day night cycle around it!

1 Like

Instrumentals are where I turn off sound effects and play so we can enjoy just the game’s music

5 Likes

My showcase of my Medieval town! Would appreciate if you gave it a few minutes and let me know what you thought!

5 Likes
2 Likes

I absolute love that little river you got going there. Think I will be using that idea in my little town as well if you don’t mind.

1 Like

As long as you tell me where I can go to check it out once you are done :smile::ok_hand: @Mittekemuis

1 Like