Power coil durability

How soon can I make them? I am about 60 gems from being able to craft enough power to make a spanner. I would like to make coils now to speed up the process of crafting 10 titanium hammers.

They last for quite a long time, so long as you don’t walk inbetween them, or place blocks in the beams.

1 Like

Good to know, guess that’s my project tonight. It was like an hour to make 3 titanium hammers. Don’t even want to know how long it is for 10, because that’s what I am crafting when I get home.

1 Like

If I repair mine from broken, I repair 5000 durability and their health bar seems around 2/3 or 3/5 full. They don’t have an interaction gui so I am not 100% on their full durability value, but it seems to be somewhere around 7500-8000 ish.

If you kept track of your machine wear this could be used as a guide

1 Like

Do you have power coils for the refinery?

Starting off with workbench coils.

Any clue what happeneds if durability hits 0? Just curious haha.

The coils stop working, as in give no power. No explosions, no destruction. Just repair and they’re fine again

1 Like

If you want to make gem spanners to repair your power coils then for some reason you’ll need leather and even though they could make leather in medieval times with no power in Boundless you will need a refinery with spark and power.

1 Like

I did the same, build coils for refinery, used it until the coil were out and could not make leather for a spanner.

How much power? Unbelievable…this game makes me miserable lol. Im guessing I need topaz gems? Thought I heard those are hard to find lol.

Wish you could repair basic coils with lower tier spanners.

2 Likes

Hey so…how much power does a refinery require to make leather? Not 1500 like the spanner I hope hahaha…oh man.

I’ll have to check next time I’m on … yeah topaz are pretty tricky to find especially in any sort of quantity, I’ve managed to get enough to make my spanners but still need more to make more coils. I did the same as you in terms of made the workshop coils and assumed that because you could make advanced power coils that you’d be able to make spanners to repair them. You’ll need hide and bark as well so be prepared to chop down quite a few trees as well as kill a number of livestock.

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/leather

500 power for single, bulk and mass crafts

2 Likes