Powerman Mining

There are a lot of issues with the plotting system. I hope the devs do something to improve it.

5 Likes

Janky gone. Now Powerman. The community keeps losing major content drivers out of the game with this plotting ■■■■.

4 Likes

Boundless is the game I played have most interaction between players to players.
(More than minecraft i think)
It has both positive and negative points.

Positive:
Most players are very nice, and more interactions between people help us grow as well, even in real life.

Negative:
It’s an Internet community, so it means people’s behavior is really hard to tell, a lot of weird , troll players will pop up and do some ■■■■ to others.

This why i always think devs need to make more rules to specific more details about these kind of behavior.
And create a team to protect their nice players.
This game is really really close to the real life, this why we need police in real life as well.

So far their coc is really like making players hard to defend by themselves, it took out the chance for us to revenge but not strong enough to punish those trolls.

2 Likes

I dont rly know whats the issue here.
He plotted to somewhere where powerman wanted to plot?
If you wanna secure ground. Plot it!

1 Like

Does anyone know of a portal to the diamond mine that had a ramp on the right as you came out down to the mine? I think there was a portal above on the surface but can’t remember where it linked to.

Black stoned and red gleam? with storage boxes as you entered?

Don’t remember that. It said altitude on the wall.

If it was on Serp, That was mine. I havent linked it anywhere yet. Most likely link it to PS Hub

1 Like

Oh right. I just discovered it the night before powerman shut down the portal! I mined a good bit of gems and titanium there.

So tell me this. Why put a beacon down? It is making it harder for everyone to use that area. Was powerman’s portal network not good enough? There is no need for a beacon. You have a way in and out right next to it.

Yes the Exit signs I believe were a bad move, confusing confused people… :wink:

Honestly what does it matter anymore. The rules favor unfavorable rulings. They choose 1 person, over losing 10+. they want us to leave. they want it to end.

2 Likes

like the hubs around our hub its normal gameplay :smile:
havent had a free area since beta when ever i plot somewhere
:thinking:

Welcome back Powerman!

Witch Hunt was all his friends plotting completely around my town. For your information the clan update was called Empires. Welcome to the present.

You honestly sound confused and not informed. Game is not losing players. Try using boundless.ninja its a awesome resource and you will be informed. Then next time you post it might be valid

Umm I don’t know where you live and even if I did I wouldn’t want to plot any where near you. So please don’t say all his friends when in fact it wasn’t.

The amount of active players that website shows has been going down since release…

1 Like

I’m well aware that it’s now called “Empires”. They haven’t really elaborated as to what that actually means for the game direction though.

I guess BL is going to have to decide if they want players fighting all the time over plots, or if they want a large, inviting gaming community that grows. From what I can see most players naturally just want to explore, mine, build, have fun, etc.

1 Like

those numbers have been rising for the last 2 months. Of course there isnt as many as there was in the beginning. That’s ADD in gaming. Not a development issue. Its a good game and is ruined by all the care bear mentality FRIEND

----In a diff thread----

1 Like

Oh I am not confused. I have been here since Beta. I see what I see.

there once was a day you had to wait 15mins to move to the next planet.

4 Likes