Powerman Mining

Has powerman’s mining network closed? I can’t find an opened portal

1 Like

He has closed everything due to harassment from another player.

1 Like

What was it you were looking for? I know most the people that had farms connected and working on connecting to a different network at the moment.

Oh, that’s awful. I was just wanting to mine sapphires on Houchous. It’s no problem just now. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Seriously? :open_mouth: holy cow :confused: He had such a cool mining set up going for everyone. He offered a lot to the community. I hope someone will look into this. Not cool to lose great players because of t u r d s.

6 Likes

I brought the subject up on discord yesterday, when he closed all his portals. Things got heated. The person accused of harassing turned up to claim the devs have told him he has done nothing wrong.

1 Like

I found the discussion on Discord. Yuck. I don’t know all the info and haven’t seen the screenshots so I’ll trust that the devs looked at everything.

Regardless of what happened, if someone is threatening someone else in chat/discord or harassing someone in-game, I hope they take that into consideration. I found Powerman to be a nice/fun/helpful player to be around.

I think their plotting system is cool in one sense, yet adding a lot of frustration and problems in the game where there shouldn’t be any. I mean, I guess it’s fun if just you and 3 buds are playing together, but as more & more folks join the game…everyone will step on each other’s toes and it can become a huge cluster ****. Everyone is wrapped up in fighting over plots instead of playing & enjoying the game. Unless the goal is for this to be guild/plot wars. :woman_shrugging:

If players a deliberately targeting other players to grief or harass them then we will take action. Going after other players isn’t ok.

11 Likes

I don’t know all the details but it seemed to be the case here. At least it is how powerman felt and he was frustrated that nothing had been done about it so far…

2 Likes

Please ask Powerman to PM me.

1 Like

He has left the game, and hasnt logged on discord since this.

Yeah that’s shitty, he’s been TROO LOKC out so much. He’s helping the little guy out in finata. He’s amazing. please fix this issue.

3 Likes

He also removed me and others from his PSN friendlist, it looks like he’s totally not happy at the moment and seems to want to forget the game exists…

1 Like

That’s so sad, at least I still got you guys.

3 Likes

That sucks. The guy and his wife were super nice. Helped me with tips, free AOE weapons and showed me how to mine efficiently. Hope it gets sorted.

7 Likes

I Will Miss You Power! Have A Good Life My Friend!

Give him some space everyone. He will be back when he is ready. Enjoy Red Dead my friend.

7 Likes

I am face palmed with this witch hunt against a so called payer deliberately attacking the power man network. This is not true in any way. The network had no exits. He remodled and marked EXITS. I plotted 2 plots outside of the exit to cater to hunters and gatherers also. This was an agreement between two people and a simple miss understanding. Last contact before witch hunt began was “let me know what you think” He responded with a message that said. you can have it i quit this game. As if he was surrounded by plots. This was not the case the plots where not even touching or obstructing anything. I don’t believe the the two plots where the reason for quiting but it sure was a good exuse to become a marter and scare a dam good game. If you cant handle someone plotting close to you under ground then plot it yourself. I am sorry for this but he gave no chance to rectify. He removed all plots and destroyed it all very quickly and started playing another un mentioned game. He did mention to me since we are and still are friends on PSN this is the 4th time people have plotted around him. Honestly my feelings on why he did it. He is tired of the games way of plotting. If he only would have waited for me to wake up. I would of removed them. BUt he went from 2 plots to witch hunt in under 2 secs. Nothing malicious just a fed up player with the system. Its called Empires a few heads are gonna role.

And to the players maliciously plotting around my city… buy more plots and feel free to connect. I plotted all i need a long time ago and welcome neighbors and do not freak out when others plot close. Even when its to close.

2 Likes

We don’t know what happened & there is no witch hunt. All we know is a player that we’ve had good interactions with just rage-quit over plot issues. People were just showing concern and can’t help but notice when someone that has a large presence goes M.I.A. Hopefully it can be worked out or something can be done.

With 16 million plots, not sure why you’d want to plot at someone’s doors - if that is the case. If not, then so be it. Yes, maybe it should be re-named EMPIRES: Plot-Wars. Meh.

5 Likes