Pre-purchase

Hi, I bought this game 24.8.2014 pioneer and me absent for a long time now wanted to know what happened and if I can start playing or not when I could start playing because the last news I received in my mailbox was the 05/18/2015 please respond as soon as possible atte. PokeAS

@James @olliepurkiss @luke-turbulenz
I’ll summon a dev to pm you, but you’ll probably be better off emailing them

1 Like

Hello Pokeas,

As you are a pioneer, you should have received a Steam Key from us. Can you check your SPAM folder. If you cannot find the email, please email us the email you used to make the purchase so that we can check and resend the key to you. Please email us at boundless@turbulenz.biz

Thanks

You will have been emailed your Steam keys when the game was released on Steam (and a followup reminder for anyone who didn’t activate their keys). If these emailed ended up in your SPAM filter then they’re likely gone. If your account email address matches your purchase email address I will automatically resend your keys. If not, we’ll need to work out your identity and which purchase is yours.

UPDATE: I’ve looked up your purchase and it was for a Trailblazer. Please see this FAQ entry for details for the status of Trailblazer purchases. If you think you also purchased a Pioneer I’d be happy to find it but will need to know which email address the purchase is connected to.

3 Likes