Premium Fuels Shop

Good day everyone!

Sooo, here is my new shop :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: - Premium Fuels. As the name implies, it has the premium range of fuel: Compact particle/Kindling shred/ Compact combustion/ Coal-infused combustion/ Enriched combustion. Some of you may be familiar with my name - used to run the Coal, Fuel, & Metals shop. For now, decided to specialize in these fuels instead of the old full range. I am planning to carry that shop’s philosophy over to this one - lower selling prices/ higher buying prices/ and a well-stocked shop. It’s a soft opening so feedback is highly appreciated (PM me here, in-game using mailbox, or on discord #6562 RedY3).

Shop is located on Tana in DK Mall. It is a bit far from the portals side but contacting DK now to put a portal so people can quickly jump there. I understood from @DKPuncherello it’s in row Y ( i am not familiar with this place yet lol). Beacon’s name is (Premium Fuels - DK Mall) so it’s easier to find.

Thanks!

Edit:

This portal takes you very close to the shop.

9 Likes

Good choice.
I always thoight you would do something like this… also makes more sense to get “the best fuels”.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!
Lets see if this business works well :smiley:

2 Likes

It would be a shame if someone dropped a bucket of lava there :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ive had my share losing some of those blocks while dropping water on them (with lava in them). Hurts so bad haha. Not having 2 story farms after this i guess xD

2 Likes

I recently destroyed half of my kindling farm while remodeling it. I broke the lava container block and it burnt everything on its way lol

2 Likes

Ooof very unfortunate. Happened to me once but luckily it was just 4 or 5 plants.

1 Like

I sold you some coal today and I thought your build looked great! Good luck with the sales.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it :smiley: