Prestige bug

Hey so when i was placeing plots in my settlement black hawk trying to connect my new settlers for some reason all of my presige disappeared from the contributor list and infact i can not even see anyone on the list its just blank and under the plots, planetary rank, and beacon count it just says load failed. My brother is looking at the same list and he sees everyones names but i am gone from the list. Seeing that i make up a third of our settlement this brings us from number two to number five on elopor. Please help!

Devs are gonna ask for the name and co-ordinates of your settlement, a screenshot showing which plots you have that have been dropped from the settlement and possibly a shot of beacons on your side and the “town” side… Maybe if you could get some of that going?

1 Like

Ok so im trying to get it to do it again but it seems to be functioning correctly but ill keep an eye on it. Heres my coordinates just in case 1,544N 1,135E (Altitude 168)

Glad it’s working! Keep an eye on that shifty settlement :wink:

1 Like

See James’s response:

1 Like

this is what i get now its happening with all of my characters but never for anyone else in my settlement any ideas on when a patch for this is going to be