Prestige/level ups

Once you reach level 50 your bar can still fill up, you dont increase your level, and you do not get more plots, but you still get a flat coinage bonus for prestiging in that profession. It would prevent people from getting 100% stagnant in coin without having to try to sell things.

i have a shop in Pixel Gate, but nobody’s buying. would be helpful if i recieved more coins after that, not from selling to other people whether at buying or selling plinths

1 Like

There’s plans to get multiple times the level 50, and there would be unlimited plots and multiple ways to get coin, until then it’s good to sell what people want in buying plinths.

And I find it’s pretty easy to not run out of coins if you know from the get go the game, true that almost everything you have to figure out yourself or know enough to ask or search on the forums.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s just a case of patience, pretty sure we will be keeping builds but starting new characters or characters at 0 skill points once the new skills/trait come in and by then it’ll be more clear how much money is coming in and going out.

No-ones buying because with portals up for free they can just walk and get things themselves. I sold around 20 amethyst hammers on the first portal day at 1650 each - now no-one has any need to buy them as they’ve mined the stuff for their own.

I’m sure before people really start running out of money so hard they can’t play the game that some way to earn it will be implemented.

That may be, but I’ve literally never found any gem, ever, besides Ruby. And I’d love amethyst tools to make myself.

It does not work that way, if you want to sell things at 1600+ coins each every day, then you will be disappointed. You need to understand if you want to sell things every day, you need to sell what people need every day, such as coal, wood and peat with normal prices.

And I think its necessary to enter a money drop. And of course, remove the trade tax!

1 Like

I have seen many buying plinths with 0 coin in it, not sure if if ppl forget to put money in the plinths (i have done it myself…), maybe a warning if you try to buy stuff and have 0 coin in the plinth.

Edit:
Sorry for that, fixed.

You mean buying plinths with no coins to buy? Or selling plinths with no more resources to sell? Didn’t understand what you just wrote

I think we should call them red and blue plinth :sunglasses:

1 Like