Pricing regen and healing bombs

How much are titanium regen or healing bombs worth and how much are iron regen or healing bombs worth

Nothing on BUTT?

I don’t use iron or titanium as I had a ton of rift bombs and just forged those

But butt isn’t specific enough there are so many diff types it’s hard to tell or get correct pricing for forged stuff

For regen bombs i think most go for copper. There is no real difference between iron and copper (durability is the same) but I think copper drains tiny bit less stamina than their iron brothers. I cant say the price for titanium since its not as often sold or me not buying that often - but copper regen bomb starts maybe around 500C or higher which is pretty average price. As for healing bombs, the higher the material the more healing effect. You need the healing boon and damage boon. Some go even for range or how its called, that is optional. Titanium though is a bit weak on the organized mass hunts. Gem ones are the ones You want to use for that. As for price, how about You looking around on DK Mall? EZPZ for example @whitelet/@KArios. Or Enjoy Divinity on Biitula were the two ones were i got my bombs back then, and their prices are what I think You should aim for.
Edit: I could be wrong so please rather check out yourself, but I have the feeling the high quality diamond healing bombs from @Litty (Enjoy Divinity) were 6000 coins ish? But they were the best of the best. Not even I could reach the quality with my attempts. So You just starting forging, should rather look around what the people are going for price wise and what they offer. You could also look in BrownTown Mall since there are a few hunters shops. Like @Kokuma. Or i think GTG @NickkThatsGood offers also healing bombs. Just to mention a few good people ^.^

4 Likes

Yes but I really am new at pricing and would like some more specific figures also I’m going by methodology to forging guide so that may help
I don’t need specificity like it has to be 199.9999919191 but a more so close to a figure that would be good

Best is, to start with copper regen bombs. They are easy and then You can look if its something You really like to do.

1 Like

Sorry if I am being a bit blunt got my COVID shot so have a bit less patience in the sense of saying carefully

2 Likes

Ironically I actually got the recommendation to do regen from @host I think u guys know each other :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah @HOST is a good friend of mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum:

1 Like

If not I might be worried

2 Likes

also I’ll post some pics of my bombs when they finish

3 Likes

But yeah start with regen copper bombs. Forging itself needs to be enjoying for You, it’s not for everyone. And the easier things are still enjoyable and not so frustrating. So start with that. Also keep in mind, if You dont have someone that supplies You with forging ingredients, its a lot gathering work and producing work as well. Something simple as regen bombs though, do not need much. Maybe I can look later what I used for them ingredient wise and how its called in English lol. Since I never looked at the methodology

1 Like

I’m doing it for the mullah and it’s decently enjoyable and 5ere is so few people doing it figured I would do it as well

1 Like

Regen bombs are often of high demand. If You produce enough, You can for sure make deals also with farm owners. Like :laughing: @HOST or maybe even TNT Gleam Farm HUB can use support :woman_shrugging: who knows. But they sell very well

Fair enough I was actually planning on asking @host and I don’t mind selling to him

1 Like

Like said, copper regen bombs are best :smiley:

2 Likes

Fair enough I’ll probs just see what happens maybe I can get a bit more specific when I show pics of them

1 Like

Methodology seems to use the same ingredients. But I can recommend as addition boon removal solvent. Cause You will sometimes get the healing boon instead of regen boon. If the healing boon doesn’t want to be removed and keeps coming, like try it just three times with removing, otherwise deconstruct cause it is then stuck with the healing boon and there’s no chance kinda to get the regen anymore, then You should rather start freshly. Don’t know if that’s a bug, but the forge acts like that. Boon removal solvent can be very useful. I use(d) it regularly for some tools or the bombs. But yeah, sometimes it sticks to some boon and there’s no way out other than deconstruct :+1:

1 Like

I really don’t care which one
Again sorry if I’m being to blunt

Just know that the copper healing bomb without additional damage boon is weak and can be harder to sell. Is more so for newbies or daily use if You have nothing set into health skill

Don’t worry about that ^.^ I know that You’re not meaning to be unpolitely or whatever