🏆 Prizes! Pixel-Art Competition! Sponsored by Portal Seekers!

The competition will likely run a few weeks so everyone can build at their own pace =D

1 Like

I am not a big fan of pixel art and feel like that would make me a better judge! haha

Just an update on this: We’ll be working on the competition area on Thursday with the intention to start the competition this weekend.

2 Likes

how long will it go?
do we have time do it?
can we wall our area in, so that we cant see what the others have made?
otherwise i would be frustrated because ofthers having cooler stuff i could ever made and even quit before i start :smiley:

The competition will go for just over 4 weeks. Starting at the start of this weekend and ending on the 19th of november. You should have plenty of time to build =D.

We don’t really have a good way to enforce this. If you want to cover up your own that’s up to you but we’re hoping to have enough prize positions that most people should get some cash.

1 Like

you could ditch the pixel in pixelart and call it art just suggestion and have a fixed area size i feel like pixel is more who can copy the nicest picture from the internet art is more like a real competition and gives total freedom for all types off art in the same amount off plots for everybody

yeah that makes sense. any 2d thing is really the same.

1 Like

Sounds like a good time, maybe I can snag me some of that sweet prize moneys.

Can’t wait to see what people create in this event!

When is this going to start and were is the building area going to be? I have been wanting to try my hand at Pixel art so this should be fun!

@Stocker363 it’s there, 7 posts up in a 30 post thread…

1 Like

I should be on tonight to help with the competition area.

1 Like

I’m thinking US-East T1/T2 planet. They all seem to have about the same load so any should work. Just need to find a big flat unplotted area that isn’t close to another settlement (so they don’t complain)

1 Like

Northwest of black light in Phem there is an area directly north of the Phem PS hub. Is an Ash desert and no one likes to build on it. Might be worth checking it out specially being so close to your Phem hub.

2 Likes

Good stuff, @Rumplypigskin. We’ll check it out!

1 Like

There’s so many random beacons here :frowning: I cant find a big enough location:S

1 Like

Really? No worries, if I find a spot I’ll PM you. What size where you looking for?

yeah this is the biggest I could find it’s liike 10x20, but we need something more like 25x25

1 Like

So close :rofl: I’ll keep an eye out if I find a decent spot for you all.

I think we’re just going to build over a giant lake

3 Likes